Search results

1. Zac Hinton

FOUND Shimano Zee/Saint derailleur parts or complete

That’s very kind of you Labcanary, I think I have a new one that’s surfaced through a mate. Appreciate the offer all the same
  2. Zac Hinton

FOUND Shimano Zee/Saint derailleur parts or complete

Item: Shimano Zee or Saint 10 speed rear derailleur, broken or working Location: Geelong preferably, Ballarat, Melbourne Price range/Willing to Pay: $0-$120 Extra Info: just need parts to get a zee rd working before the weekend as part of the clutch is stuffed on mine. Pushys etc sold out...
  3. Zac Hinton

DJ Felix’s poodle punisher.

The DS course is the speed and style course too, I think it will work well. This place is amazing, the slope stuff is crazy, I can’t wait to see the good crew throw down.
  4. Zac Hinton

DJ Felix’s poodle punisher.

That’s hot
  5. Zac Hinton

AM She’s Crafty, she gets around…

In the stand when tuning it was ok but on the trail it was always a bit different. Due to the significant change in rear centre under compression I guess. The chainline was always pretty aggressive at either end of the cassette due to the idler and chain guide reducing the distance (compared to...
  6. Zac Hinton

Project Mulleting!!

I have had two mullet bikes, a Banshee Rune and a Craftworks ENR. Both were run with a Lyrik 160 fork. It was a 51 offset but I would probably get a shorter offset if you can. I find these bikes always rolled faster than my mates 27.5 bikes on a fireroad. Take from that what you will but it was...
  7. Zac Hinton

VIC Pole Evolink 150 frame only SOLD

Price drop
  8. Zac Hinton

I’m running the Rune 29 front 27.5 rear so it’s a bit different to what they would normally be. Goes well. Pole is a great bike but I wanted a change. Can’t have all the bikes all the time unfortunately
  9. Zac Hinton

Price drop
  10. Zac Hinton

Pole Bikes

I didn’t realise I had two, must have forgotten I had one and reregistered at some point.
  11. Zac Hinton

Nah, going back to a Banshee Rune
  12. Zac Hinton

Item: Pole Evolink 150 Size large Location: Ocean Grove Vic 3226 Item Condition: Good Reason for selling: Bought a new frame Price and price conditions: $1600 Extra Info: Includes boost and non boost dropout adapters. Can take 29 or 27.5 wheels. Rockshox RC3 shock in good condition, includes...
  13. Zac Hinton

Buxton and Lake Mountain Thread

The descent part was like the mt Buller epic descent but on steroids. Very very similar to Maydena berms, no surprise though given who built it. If the rain gods had been nice it would of helped a lot. The climbing was challenging but if you just did the descent you would be stoked beyond...
  14. Zac Hinton

MASSIVE THANK YOU Crash at Mt Buller 16th Feb *UPDATED with crash footage*

Ahhhh, yeah I remember you. I was impressed with how well your bike climbed (and you were giving it some stick too!). A mate ordered one recently and I was remembering how much I liked yours. Off to Buxton tomorrow coincidentally, then Lake Mountain shuttles Sunday. Maybe see you there?
  15. Zac Hinton

MASSIVE THANK YOU Crash at Mt Buller 16th Feb *UPDATED with crash footage*

Glad it all turned out alright for you Ken. It was my mate Jeremy l, from Traction Mountainbike Coaching, and I that found you. Hope your missus wasn’t too grumpy with you! Catch you on the trails mate. Not sure if you will recognise us again so here’s a pic
  16. Zac Hinton

Marzocchi 350 cr

I have these forks (as MWII mentioned). I would highly recommend doing a lowers service immediately. Mine had fluid levels way off. You want 15mls of 90weight oil in the air chamber side and 20-25mls in each leg of 7.5 weight. Mix and match 10 and 5 weight motorbike fork oil is what I did. A...
  17. Zac Hinton

Buller 2015/16

All the gravel added was a bit offputting, I agree. I hadn't ridden International in 15 years, and from I remember of it, it is much better now. Copperhead is my fav trail there, but yes, If You Yangs had more shuttles I think that would be more popular than Buller, given its location. Buller...
  18. Zac Hinton

Kids sized slip on knee/elbow pads.

I am convinced the 661 Evo elbow pads are the same as the knees but with different tags. Could be worth a look. I bought some that are too big for me but look perfect for knees.