Search results

1. S

Sold Specialized Epic FSR Carbon frame 2017

Still for sale?
  2. S

WTB: Fox Lowers 32mm/ 29er/ 15mm thru axle.

Item: chasing some fox lowers, need to be 32mm stanchion, 29er leg length and 15mm thru axle. Location: Launceston, Tasmania. Happy to pay postage Price range/Willing to Pay: negotiable, depends on age and condition. Extra Info: Year and model doesn't matter, preferably talas or float...
  3. S

Which dropper??

In my opinion and experience, RockShox Reverb is the way to go! Especially if you route it internally. Have ridden and heard about other options, with varying degrees of success. In my opinion, something worth spending a little bit of coin on. Really opens up your riding experience. I...
  4. S

The “Flying with a downhill bike” thread

Thanks for this thread! Awesome, comprehensive run down on this often grey area! Lat time I flew to NZ, I flew with Jetstar and just booked 40kg baggage for like $30 or something? Managed to fit the downhill and dirt jump bike in the same box (wasn't pretty) and got it to like 38kg with...
  5. S

S-works demo 8

Good move taking it straight back to the place of purchase!! Working in a shop, toooooo many times people go "Oh yeah, found some movement in my linkage, came onto it with the 1/2" drive and breaker bar, now it's broken, can I get warranty?" Should not be any movement at all! Should be...
  6. S

Ride Quality or Bling Factor - Poll

Age old debate! Thanks for floating this idea! I work in a bike shop, and constantly am annoyed when no matter how much I convince a customer this bike or part works amazingly, comes with huge warranty and is just generally amazing, they take the better looking part. Then come back two weeks...
  7. S

Chain Reaction Cycles Custom Wheel Builds

I got a set of wheels built by the CRC guys almost two years ago now. 721's laced to Saint front and rear hubs. Awesome build quality, as with any set of new wheels, keep an eye on the tension over the first few weeks and tweak where necessary. In terms of dealing with CRC, always a pleasure...