Search results

1. Elbie

VIC Kids 14in Commencal Ramones

2021 Commencal Ramones 14in kids mountain bike. Cool little bike. Front and rear disc brakes Freewheel rear hub. Good condition, son has out grown. $180
  2. Elbie

VIC Sold

SOLD Pending payment
  3. Elbie

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  4. Elbie

VIC Sold

Just sent you a PM.
  5. Elbie

VIC Sold

Price drop.
  6. Elbie

VIC Sold

New photos added.
  7. Elbie

VIC Sold

Price drop $1700.
  8. Elbie

VIC Sold

Bump........
  9. Elbie

VIC Sold

Sold sold sold
  10. Elbie

What races would YOU like to see covered more?

As I said watching men in tights is unappealing.
  11. Elbie

What races would YOU like to see covered more?

I just don't find watching or reading about men in tights appealing, but as mentioned each to their own.:noidea:
  12. Elbie

Determining race grade/class

Yes, in the Vic dh series (VDHS) 30-39 is classified as Veterans but is very competitive seems most elite riders just move to vets when they turn 30. Sport class is great for a first dh event or beginner class but you can only enter beginner class for 2 events. You seem to always get...
  13. Elbie

WTB Shimano Saint or Zee brakes.

Item: I'm chasing a set of saint or zee brakes F and R. Condition: Must be in good condition and working. Price: On the rare chance some want to get rid of them, send a pm with what you have and how much you want? Location: Im in Vic but happy to pay postage. Thanks
  14. Elbie

Shimano 9sp short cage mech

http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?294036-Bike-part-Yeti-DJ-Fox-Renthal-Hope-SDG-Answer-Saint-Thomson-Chris-King
  15. Elbie

monsters and giants : a developing story

Just put them on and give it ago. The worst that can happen is the frame will snap, then you can just buy a new frame if you don't hurt yourself to bad.:Banane45:
  16. Elbie

Surface rust in seat tube of steel frame; how much is too much?

Coca cola will remove the rust, but i dont know if filling your frame full of sugary goodness a great idea.
  17. Elbie

AM Norco Sight c7.2 & Aurum c7.1 - page 2

You wouldn't happen to have been riding at kinglake today?
  18. Elbie

VIC Sold

Pending payment.