Search results

1. nik_1974

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

It’s called natural selection [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. nik_1974

Tour of Bright

I admire this guy. Looks like a tuff climb even without carying the added weight :p http://picasaweb.google.com.au/lematelot56/TourOfBrightSunday06Dec09#5412195411557386658
  3. nik_1974

Danny Green vs Roy Jones Jr..., Next Pacqiao vs Maywether

Sorry it was TKO. Knocked him down with a hook to the temple then finished with a flurry of shots after the standing count. All over in under 2.5 minutes. Would have been pissed if I had paid for a ticket and the hassle of getting to olympic park LOL
  4. nik_1974

Danny Green vs Roy Jones Jr..., Next Pacqiao vs Maywether

Roy Jones KO'd first round. Holy crap :eek:
  5. nik_1974

Sydney - Choices Choices

Safe but dead boring. Depends what kind of training and how many kms you want to do. Maybe even join a group ride..... safety in numbers.
  6. nik_1974

Roadie vs MTB riding position

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iqwARP2BvQ Lance demonstrating cornering LOL
  7. nik_1974

Roadie vs MTB riding position

Do you mean on your roadie as opposed to the MTB? If so you may take a while to get used to the roadie. No front suspension and thinner tyres will be creating more shock through the bike and onto your body. This could be the source of your fatigue. I does take a bit to get used to.
  8. nik_1974

Broken Shifter on indoor trainer

It a tranzx http://www.torpedo7.com.au/products/TZTRWNN11 Fixed it today. Found a rapid fire deore shifter in the spare parts box in the garage. With a few slight mods works better than before. I bought it off torpedo7 so to get it fixed would have had to send it back and then the hassle of...
  9. nik_1974

yeah it is indexed but the plastic broke inside the shifter and it cant lock into the different tensions. I just slides straight to the hardest tension. The broken shifter has 8 settings so i thought maybe an 8 speed trigger shifter may work.
  10. nik_1974

Just broke the shifter on my indoor trainer and was wondering if anyone had used a bike shifter on one of these before. I was thinking of using a mountain bike shifter as the components would be stronger to hold the tension. Any ideas?????
  11. nik_1974

Why are road riders so different?

Being abused with the C-bomb and other expletives seemed to mean they were angry. When the cycleway is wider than a single lane on a road and clearly divided with markings but these guys took up the whole track what am i supposed to do. My point is why the agro. Chill out and show a bit of...
  12. nik_1974

not much point replying then is there :confused: ride on any major road and deal with the crazy people who drive cars and you may change your opinion. Haha well said
  13. nik_1974

Hahaha new signature right there :D
  14. nik_1974

Better make sure i do this next time. Wouldn't want to look out of place LOL
  15. nik_1974

As the title says why is this so? Very few have any etiquette. They dont know how to say gday. Ride slow and take up the whole bike path and ignore request to move over (now realise i have to fucking yell). And then get angry when you push past their fat, lycra covered, <20km/h slow ass. Or cut...
  16. nik_1974

numb bum and hands... now with photo (of my bike)

Would have to agree. You would be leaning too far forward putting too much weight on your hands. Maybe a riser stem but looks like thats not an option by your set up atm. Also try glove with the gel pads on the palms. They absorb alot of the shock from the road and help with the numbness. Maybe...
  17. nik_1974

World Cup #3 DH/4X - Vallnord, Andorra

yeh he crashed.
  18. nik_1974

must have crashed???
  19. nik_1974

hills flyin..... :eek:
  20. nik_1974

peat smoked them :eek: