Search results

1. DH_DEVIL

Car cd player wont eject???

Car cd player wont eject??? its not that old either so if anyone has any suggestions please help me out, cheers
  2. DH_DEVIL

Toowoomba, sunday the 13th of august, be there, HUGE

Toowoomba sunday 13th of august, be there, HUGE hoping to get a few ppl out , im sure you'll be keen List of ppl going Me not any more (lost my job, stupid downsizing) MadMatt??? Quintin??? EMF??? Toodles Siz??? ContactJT??? Aliner??? Fallboy??? Mugger??? MrPlow...
  3. DH_DEVIL

would it be possble to flip the top crown on my 8

would it be possble to flip the top crown on my 888's to lower the handlebar height?? :confused: :confused: cheers
  4. DH_DEVIL

500 x 2.80 or 400 x 2.80 to fit fox rc

what: 450 or 500 pd fox spring 500 x 2.80 or 400 x 2.80 to fit fox rc price: you tell me location:brisbane,, local only
  5. DH_DEVIL

Summer Series looking good

http://www.weather.com.au/qld/tamborine looking good baby my republican credits will do fine:D
  6. DH_DEVIL

Saturday 18th march, rainrut and mckenzie frenzy!!!

as the title says>>>> Saturday 18th march, rainrut and mckenzie frenzy!!! yep there will be 4 of us myself (Brice-craftworks dhr 208), Jack (bighit with dorados), Lance (kona stab), and Nelson (santa cruz bullit) heading out to woombyville with an arrival of about 2pm :cool: calling...
  7. DH_DEVIL

I love toowoomba

as the title says I love toowoomba was there saturday and sunday, met graves and scott at flaggon on saturday, mackenzie frenzy is unreal, 4 pinch flats over the 2 days but i loved all of it, i have to say toowoomba has the best atmosphere i have ever been in props to all you locals...
  8. DH_DEVIL

Complete Orange 222 or 223

what: orange 222 or 223 where: anywhere as long as you are willing to post price: will talk about privately i want 1 of these beasts:cool: and if anyone has any feed back on any of these oranges please shoot it in my direction:D
  9. DH_DEVIL

Need shuttles for illinbah! pretty please

hey ive lost my shuttle partner, he cant come so myself, Lee ( cortinabloke ), and Jack ( captain trek ) no longer have shuttles for this sunday at illinbah we are willing to pay $40 for all three of us on sunday for shuttles all day cheers :) pm me or ring me on my mobile...
  10. DH_DEVIL

Illinbah DH open day 13th November

Hey, just wanting to know how many ppl from Farkin are going to the open day, and if you want to hook up for a few runs down together cheers
  11. DH_DEVIL

Bender who???

hey ive heard alot about his bender guy, but ive never seen any vids or pics of his skill, so if anyone has anything could they please post it up cheers:D
  12. DH_DEVIL

What shifter to run with x7 rear mech?? dh bike!!

what shifter to run with x7 rear mech?? for my dh bike as my x7 snapped i want something thats compatible but a bit stronger if there is anything that is:confused: cheers
  13. DH_DEVIL

Snapped my x7 sram trigger and want to know if i can replace with an x9 or x0??

Snapped my x7 sram trigger and want to know if i can replace with an x9 or x0?? like the guy at the shop said i might be able to because sram dont have replacements for the x7 but they do for the rest:mad: so im just checking if anyones done this b4 or heard about it cheers ps its...
  14. DH_DEVIL

Deraileur hanger!!!

what: Deraileur hanger for a craftworks dhr 208, or any craftworks deraileur hangers where: brisbane preferably price: $10-$20 cheers
  15. DH_DEVIL

My new dh bike!!

my crafty http://forums.farkin.net/photo/showphoto.php/photo/420/size/big
  16. DH_DEVIL

Marzocchi 888 rc's to be tuned??

hey, does anyone know where i can get my 888 rc's race tuned for dh?? cheers
  17. DH_DEVIL

Ive got 888 rc's on my new bike........???

Ive got 888 rc's on my new bike and was wondering as i race dh would it be better running them at 170mm travel instead of 200mm?? cheers
  18. DH_DEVIL

sold....................sold.........................

sold....................sold.........................sold....................sold.........................sold....................sold.........................sold....................sold.........................sold....................sold.........................sold....................sold...
  19. DH_DEVIL

6m gap at toowoomba??

hey just wondering who has cleared the 6m gap at toowoomba?? if it even is 6m!! anyway i was also wondering do you need to pedal b4 it or just roll down the hill b4 it? cheers