1. D

QLD 2008 Intense M6 ****SOLD THANKS****

m6 edit, meant to send as pm.
  2. D

Transition TR450 SOLD

bump........
  3. D

Transition TR450 SOLD

stomp some heads brendog. yeah mate, they're good wheels for here in aus. will be running them again for sure.
  4. D

Transition TR450 SOLD

Have you read the thread? medium (twice) less than a year old. 09/10 transition. same for forks...
  5. D

Transition TR450 SOLD

Item: Transition TR450 medium Location: Muswellbrook, NSW Item Condition: some scratches but good stuff! Reason for selling: New sled Price and price conditions: 3200 Pictures: YEP Frame – Transition TR450 medium Headset – FSA headset Rear shock – FOX RC4 Front fork – Rockshox boxxer...
  6. D

2010 State Champs Lithgow By NBT

hey neil, could i get any photos you have of me to jones-88@live.com #21 black and white one industries gear red transition thanks alot.
  7. D

Hunter Boonah Racing 2010

yeh bro, me and lach fly out on the 30th. hopefully catch you at lithgow anyway if you decide to go.
  8. D

that sounds pretty good too. i finish my apprenti right about that time and will be receiving a sizeable payout. so it'll be happening for sure. save some money, quit parting so much or drink goon.
  9. D

Power Balance Bands

that video basically summed up what i'm trying to get across. i don't really care where you guys put them, up your arse or what you do with your pineapples, that's your business. I don't think that will work for me, and i'm not saying this 'placebo' will work for you. take it or leave it...
  10. D

Power Balance Bands

I agree, there may not be any tangible benefit gained, but I hope your able to understand the amount the placebo effect can have (if that's all it is). if your feeling confident on your bike because you have red hair (that personally wouldn't help my confidence) or if your wearing a rubber band...
  11. D

Power Balance Bands

major sceptic. tried a mates for the flexibility test. convinced. not sure what I'm convinced in, maybe the 'placebo effect' but if its going to make me go how ever much faster on the bike then sold. I know a lot of you out there spend a ridiculous amount more just to save a couple grams (as do...
  12. D

i'l be heading over for i think 7 weeks or something around january, their national series is run in a block, 1 round every week, that's my plan, timmy eaton did a similar thing this year.
  13. D

State round #1 thredbo podium photos. anyone got any?

like the title says, i'm after podium photos of elite from 2010 state round 1 Thredbo. can send to me jones-88@live.com or post up here. whatevers easier. thanks.
  14. D

really late eagle champs pics

hey mate, get any of 22, black m6, black TLD gear. thanks.
  15. D

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

hey neil. could i get any more you have on #37? Wearing the krankbikes jersey and black pants sat and sun. jones-88@live.com thanks alot.
  16. D

NSW State Round 1 - video stills.

hey mate #37 sat sun orange white and blue krankbikes jersey black pants red transition elite jones-88@live.com thanks edit, look forward to seeing photos you upload.
  17. D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB5rCzREJc8 can prob find some more vids by the same user.
  18. D

comboynes a place out near wauchope/port macquarie. tar shuttle, pretty good trails need some fine tuning but would be ok for a boonah round. search some videos on here by a bloke called dug, terminal velocity and dead cow i think they're called.
  19. D

Only cost me a kidney and half a liver - Transition TR450

hey mate. looks good. pretty impressed with the the weight yours is at, look forward to getting mine on a good set of scales. have you played with your HA/ BB adjustment yet? I've only had mine out on one ride in the middle setting, might give the low setting a go at thredbo this weekend, but i...