Search results

1. D

Transition TR450 SOLD

Item: Transition TR450 medium Location: Muswellbrook, NSW Item Condition: some scratches but good stuff! Reason for selling: New sled Price and price conditions: 3200 Pictures: YEP Frame – Transition TR450 medium Headset – FSA headset Rear shock – FOX RC4 Front fork – Rockshox boxxer...
  2. D

State round #1 thredbo podium photos. anyone got any?

like the title says, i'm after podium photos of elite from 2010 state round 1 Thredbo. can send to me jones-88@live.com or post up here. whatevers easier. thanks.
  3. D

STOLEN NEWCASTLE 08 GTdhi Frameset /airshock

Bike: GT DHi team 08 Colour: Silver Date it was stolen: 22-12-09 (someones getting a good Xmas present.) Where it was stolen: Newcastle Specs: Frameset, saint cranks, saint derailer and shifter, fox air shock, raceface bars Other Discriptions: headset was attached with zip-tie, had ogio and...
  4. D

Quite Intense.

So new it still has the read me book attached. Cheers to Drift Bike Style for making this happen.
  5. D

Gold Coast Guide Wanted 1st Nov.

Me and a mate will be road tripping it up on wednesday (29th) via afew places, and arriving at Goldcoast on Saturday (1st) to ride Illinbah on the Sunday. So basically we've got a day to kill.. (We'll be riding coffs on the friday for anyone who's not doing that working thing...) Looking...
  6. D

Illinbahahaha Situation. Help wanted.

Hey Toad Stompers, Did a quick search, in my sleep deprived state and didnt really find much in relation to the situation at the infamous Illinbah.. Can anyone shed some light on this for me and whether there are any 'Open Days', 'Build Days' or 'Race Days' coming up? aka abit of sneaky...
  7. D

Back on the push bicycle...

After 20 something weeks of injury, a new rig and afew new lines to hit, didn't take too long to find my groove. Road Gap Road Gap 'Death Gap' landing..
  8. D

SOLD!!! 07 Specialized Demo 8, Med. *Pics Up*

Item: 07 Demo 8 medium Location:Muswellbrook, NSW Item Condition:Running really well, just recieved New Wheels Just got the forks and rear shock back from a service at DirtWorks. New brake pads were just put in and recieved an uneeded bleed. Brand new MAXXIS 3C tires will be lined up...
  9. D

SRAM XO Shifter for rear.

Item: Right hand SRAM XO shifter for rear. Condition: Has to shift perfectly, and no bent levers. scratches are ok. Location: Muswellbrook, will pay postage. Price: looking for around $100, possibly more or less depending on condition and cables. Other Info: 07 or newer prefered but no big...
  10. D

Spoke freeze, Loctite.

have built afew wheels over the last few days and used some 'spoke freeze' that DT swiss make which you apply to the nipple after truing the wheel. anyway i was looking for some alternatives to spoke freeze. i can't say how good this spoke freeze is yet as my new wheels havnt seen the...
  11. D

Why I DNF at Stromlo

Qualifying run at state round one.. tyre blew off the rim into the double on tripple treat section... yep.. unlucky... back on the bike soon enough hopefully.
  12. D

please delete....

Sorry, please delete...
  13. D

Musso DH.. dial up warning..

alritey.... after abit of trouble getting these up, kinda got it sorted.. thanks callan, you rule! And Filo for getting the photos for me. anyway, basically just had abit of a shoot today, i've got no skills with a editing program, was wondering if anyone was keen to have a play with acouple...
  14. D

Balfa bb7. $1600ono *SOLD*

Item: 2003 Balfa bb7. Custom Paintwork, tough bike. Suspension: Rock Shox Boxxer Forks, full rebuild mid last year, recently changed oil. Fox r rear shock, serviced same time as forks. New Mavic 521 rear rim has been put on since photos were taken. MRP chain device, SRAM X9 shifter and...
  15. D

06 Specialized Demo 8, medium. $2600 ONO *SOLD

Item: 2006 Specialized Demo 8 SOLD SOLD SOLD Location: Muswellbrook, NSW. Willing to post. Item Condition: Good condition, heaps of new stuff. Usual scuffs and pedal rub. pm for details. new rear wheel, 729 on hoodoo. will get pic. Reason for selling: need $$$. Price and price...
  16. D

National Series, hunting a lift.

Pretty much just openning this thread because I'm hunting a lift to get to the upcoming national DH series, or to get around when i arrive as I plan on flying to afew. Of course I will chip in for fuel etc and pay my own way. Abit about me, I'm 19, real easy going, definatly not a 5 star...
  17. D

Mussy boys host ride.

Couple guys from Newy and Wello came up for some shuttles, here are some pics we got. thanks to nichs mum.:D
  18. D

double post.. please delete..

please delete
  19. D

Left or set of Atom Lab pedals.

What: Left or set of Atom Lab pedals. Price range/Willing to Pay: offers Location: Muswellbrook NSW Extra Info: Needs to be in reasonable condition Not for me, am posting for a friend, but will take the responsibilty for the sale.
  20. D

sold.... thanks.

sold.........