1. S

QLD sold sold sold

Sent you a pm
  2. S

VIC Gripsport ‘2 bike’ bike carrier <sold>

Is this still for sale ?
  3. S

2016 Orange 324 RS

It's like everything else made in Yorkshire not pretty but gets the job done
  4. S

MRP chain guide on 2013 Giant Reign

I just painted it black looks ok. I think il be getting a bottle opener next jenson order I do
  5. S

2015 Giant Reign owners

I'm also 6"2 and I have large it feels a little small so that's why ive gone for a longer stem. Feels much smoother on decents now . Demo a xl if you can
  6. S

School me on Goggles for DH

Crc have some Oakley goggles for $40 I used them all weekend at buller never fogged up once . Bang tidy goggles no need to brake the bank
  7. S

2015 Giant Reign owners

Have you tryed a larger stem? I had the same problem I have changed from a 50mm to 70mm stem and it feels like a different bike .
  8. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

No worries mate.it was only a cameo
  9. S

What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

I go by the username seabass on here chief.it was fun riding with you guys. Nice video
  10. S

Mt Buller - All you need to know

Cheers dirty joe dirt
  11. S

Mt Buller - All you need to know

Coming up to buller in March and I am bringing a mate with out a bike.where is the best place to rent him a xl downhill bike ? Cheers
  12. S

Little Things You Hate

Going to the dentist when I should be out riding
  13. S

Follow me(lysterfield) vs Cressy descent(you yangs)

Cressy for fun Travs for technical
  14. S

Post your all mountain bike

It crossed my mind but not got round to it yet. Only done a couple rides with them.theres not a massive power difference but they do handle heat un like my deores
  15. S

It had to be the tastiest upgrade I have ever done .the tape is still left on from a shuttle day not got round to taking it off. No idea what the brand is sorry
  16. S

My 2015 reign Pretty much stock.but it has a couple noticeable up grades
  17. S

POS maybe i have a better bike who knows

You have to much time on your hands. What are you going to call it ? The penetrator?
  18. S

Trails around Melb :)

There are some tracks up at the homestead by the airport. Nothing fancy but a nice local ride from greenvale
  19. S

Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Now that's a old school jigging method. It should pop out easy not much strength in the beetle front ends.