Search results

1. F

Info Nutrition

Work, train, nutrition, and win races! That's my goal! Very simple. I just want to your opinion, but then i realize that is your opinion not mine. Look after the body you live into! Cheers Fab
  2. F

Info Nutrition

During training I'm trying this product called Cr7 Drive during riding and feel energy sustain during the ride for 90/100kms. So none of you guys have ever tried this or other sport products from this brand?
  3. F

Info Nutrition

Anyone have give it a go to the Herbalife 24 range of sport supplements?
  4. F

Info Nutrition

Hi everyone, Just wonder what you guys using pre-training, during and post. Anyone really serious about Nutrition and What they eat? Cheers Fab
  5. F

2014 Giant contact switch (dropper seat) - gas strut replacement

Thats ok if they lied, i got a much better one for free so why not!
  6. F

2014 Giant contact switch (dropper seat) - gas strut replacement

I got mine replace before the warranty expired, i been told the is not possible rebuild it. So i was waiting for a new one and after a week i got a call from a bike store and saying the giant dropping seat are not available as warranty and they gave ma a new Rockshox reverb stealth instead. No...
  7. F

Post your all mountain bike

Correct!! And i'm running 220 psi
  8. F

200x51 standard, but i really love the monarch rc3 plus compare a monarch rt! 2 complete difference worlds
  9. F

2015 Norco Range 7.2 Carbon 27.5 - Enduro Work Horse, Upgrades, Overseas Travel

Very good looking bike, do you know how much it weight?
  10. F

What bars do you run for #Enduro?

Trance Advanced 2014
  11. F

Pikes for a Trance. 150mm or 160?

I agree with you
  12. F

Camoshop i got it on my Trance advanced 2014
  13. F

Giant Trance Advance 2014 Rock Shox Pike 150mm Rock Shox Monarch Plus Rc3 Nukeproof Ceramic headset Renthal Stem 50mm Renthal Carbon Fat bar 740mm Sram X1 Crank Black Spire Wide chainring 34T Sram X9 derailleur Rock Shox Reverb Stealth Dropping seat 100mm Selle SMP Evolution saddle...
  14. F

Pikes for a Trance. 150mm or 160?

I got for my trance Advance 2014 a Pike 150mm solo air, pretty impressed of them. Big difference from the Rockshox Sektor 140 to Pike 150, much stiffer fork, i love it, struggle tiny but up the hills but it ok for me. I believe the 160mm it's foo much for trails, it's more for Dh sections...
  15. F

740mm Carbon fat bar Renthal, awesome it's just 180 grams