Search results

1. mazzer

QLD Steve Jones Thread

hay sorry to come into this late but steve jones was always fine but like any trail when people start building jumps out of pallets and other building products you realy just put a noose around its neck sometimes u just have to be happy riding wats there :D so keep the pallets and shit out of...
  2. mazzer

Illinbah 14-6-09 Sunday DH

hay can i please get the pic of no 52 thanks heaps:D
  3. mazzer

Illinbah Pictures - June

hay mate did u have any of no52 thant would be tops dhmazzer@hotmail.com thanks heaps:D
  4. mazzer

Illinbah Sunshine Series 09 - Photos for sale

hay there would u happen to have ay of no 52 on a full white m6 and red fox pants with a t shirt on dhmazzer@hotmail.com thanks heaps:D
  5. mazzer

Illinbah Sunshine series June 14th

hay mate can i please get the pics of 52 to dhmazzer@hotmail.com thanks heaps:D
  6. mazzer

QLD Sunshine Series DH Round 4 - Moved venue

just wondering if there anyone out there who could enlighten us on witch track we will be racing:D
  7. mazzer

very nice udi but we need a weight:D
  8. mazzer

SS Rd. 1 Kenilworth

hay mate can i please grab the pic of no37 to dhmazzer@hotmail.com thanks heaps:D
  9. mazzer

Kenilworth 08.03.09

hay did u happen to get any of number 37 on a white m6 with a bikeology jersy thanks heaps:D
  10. mazzer

QLD Steve Jones Thread

mate i dont know were the other guys time from but when i set the timing gear up u put the start on the concrete slab at the top and the finish is down on the fire road just past the pile of rubbishand comes out at about 25sec but thats before they fixed the berms and from a standing start:D
  11. mazzer

QLD Steve Jones Thread

At steve jones
  12. mazzer

QLD Steve Jones Thread

bad news guy went to have a roll at steve jones thisarvo before the strom and its gone all loged over:( so another track down were to go now
  13. mazzer

QLD Steve Jones Thread

why the hell would u put a jump out of that berm u air out of it anyway:confused:
  14. mazzer

QLD Steve Jones Thread

that larst jump will never larst because it is in the middle of the track and the xc riders carnt go around it so its a waist of time to even try but the one at the top will always be fine because it isnt on the track and dosnt effect the xc riders;)
  15. mazzer

QLD Steve Jones Thread

yes more berms to smash. That track only gets fun once its blown out:D
  16. mazzer

2009 National Champs (Downhill)

hay mate did u get any of rider 30 on a white m6 with green and gold wheels if so could u please send them to dhmazzer@hotmail.com
  17. mazzer

2009 nats champs

hay mate would i be able to have a look at number 30 to dhmazzer@hotmail.com thanks heaps:D
  18. mazzer

Intense M6 with BOS...

i think the fact that it is a revox makes it hard enough to sell without it being a shit size:D im just turning myne into a paper weight:cool:
  19. mazzer

DH M six

yer it was very nearly a cane creek but it would have cost more and taken longer to get the bike and i have always liked the look of the bos shocks:D
  20. mazzer

DH M six

funny bank owns nothin of myne:D