Search results

1. T

Dodgy advert Trek Fuel

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/sydney-city/bicycles/urgent-trek-carbon-fiber/1144297103 "Urgent Trek carbon fibre" Looks like there's a match on sba - https://www.stolenbikes.com.au/Stolen/Bike/1936
  2. T

Ze Germans

Is there anywhere still shipping rockshox forks to aus?
  3. T

Manitou mattoc expert 26inch fork

Off topic, but I've been look at a Minute Pro on CRC for a new bike... but it looks like the 140mm version is sold out (27.5). Anybody know if the 120mm version can be extended to 140mm? Can't find info anywhere....
  4. T

Well I don't have the mattoc tool kit, but I carefully tightened it with a regular 24mm socket (and it's solved the issue for now).. Will be ordering the kit for peace of mind now
  5. T

Thanks for the replies. The top cap on the air side wasn't tight
  6. T

Yep they were the first things I looked at
  7. T

Have been really happy with my mattoc expert until now.. It's developed a significant 'clunk' on larger hits. The forks feel fine otherwise, but it's when the front wheel leaves the ground and the forks take a hit from full extension there is something clunking inside the forks. I haven't...
  8. T

Online retailers trusted/scammers

Quick question regarding Merlin cycles - how long should I expect to wait for a refund to show in my account? Anyone had a refund from them before?
  9. T

Where to find UCI downhill replays

Ive looked all over red bull tv and UCI channel on youtube with no luck :twitch:
  10. T

Where to find UCI downhill replays

I'm trying to re-watch to full 2016 Downhill season.. I cant find Lenzerheide or Mont saint anne replays anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction here? Navigating the Redbull website is super frustrating, is it just me?
  11. T

What parts do you not want to upgrade?

I would say my Deore M615 crankset. Almost half the price of XT and the crank arms alone are only 50g heavier than XT. Also my Zee mech with a 34T Tiagra cassette 1x10.
  12. T

AM Chromag Wideangle. Now with PLUS TYRES

Lovely bike. How did you find the iodines while you had them? Any issues? I'm looking at some cobalts
  13. T

Chain reaction cycles

Seconded. Have about 400km on some Mattocs with no issues, really good forks, and good value
  14. T

Headtube overspray - ok to press cups in?

Thanks for the input guys, I won't worry about it. There's no blobs etc. I was pretty stressed about it but feel a bit silly now. Thanks again. cheers
  15. T

Headtube overspray - ok to press cups in?

So I have a new frame with some minor over-spray inside the head tube. Questions is would it be okay to press cups in? Or should it definitely be cleaned up first? I was thinking of very carefully applying some paint stripper... I'd take it to a shop but I don't know of any trustworthy...
  16. T

QLD Yeti SB5c or SB6c

There's one for sale here; http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?304248-Yeti-SB6C-SML
  17. T

Sold

Item: Selle Italia Q-Bik Location: Perth Condition: Brand new Price: $25 posted Reason: Not required Extra info: Black and grey as pictured Pics:
  18. T

sold

Item: Funn Funduro stem, black 45mm Location: Perth Condition: Brand new Price: $40 posted Reason: Not required Extra info: Brand new in the box, great stems they are. Low stack height
  19. T

Chain reaction cycles

Well amazingly both items turned up today about 3 hours apart from each other, no customs interference or anything/ Also paid on Friday afternoon and they arrived today, under 72 hours to my door is pretty good for free shipping
  20. T

Chain reaction cycles

One of these. Was the last one left and it was my size