Search results

1. mrjubei

Mondraker Foxy v canyon spectral ?

I have the Spectral CF 9.0 EX - I've only had it for a few weeks and so far only have good things to say about it. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  2. mrjubei

strive or spectral

I have the Spectral.. its a fantastic bike and very capable across the board. I agree with BT180, if you are keeping the DH rig then definitely Spectral. Both are great bikes and neither will cease to put a smile on your face.. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  3. mrjubei

My new bike just got delivered

it is awesome.. i couldnt be happier with it.. I had a look at getting the Strive at one point too but i had heard there were some issues with the Shapeshifter losing pressure and being locked in one position. Hopefully though this has been fixed. The Spectral is the perfect bike for me...
  4. mrjubei

Canyon Spectral AL 7 EX thoughts and suggestions

It's worth the wait. You'll love it. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  5. mrjubei

Post your all mountain bike

Awesome... love Canyon bikes. Look forward to hearing how it rides... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  6. mrjubei

I love their bikes... the wait can be pretty hit or miss though. If you're prepared to wait you will get something really well specced.. great value for money and something a little unique.. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  7. mrjubei

Did your bike arrive.. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  8. mrjubei

Awesome.. did you order a Spectral as well or something else.. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  9. mrjubei

Nope, all import duties, taxes etc are taken care if by Canyon... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  10. mrjubei

I recently received my Spectral CF 9.0 EX 2016 model. I love it... ticks all the boxes for me. I think one of the main changes in the 2016 models is about sizing.. early models seem a bit undersized but are much better now. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  11. mrjubei

Its a Spectral CF 9.0 EX - i was after a bit more travel than the Lux... q Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  12. mrjubei

Which bike would you recommend for riding in Victoria?

I personally find a 140mm bike pretty much spot on for me. And have just received my Canyon Spectral CF 9.0 EX. I'm amazed at how fast it is on the ups and downs... Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  13. mrjubei

2016 Focus SAM C Team

Love the colour... awesome rig.. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  14. mrjubei

Canyon bikes are really well kitted for the price... i think they are great. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  15. mrjubei

They call the colour Stealth. It is a matte black and grey, which is actually a matte clear coat over the carbon of the bike itself. Which is kind of cool as each bike is a little unique in its finish because of it. Hanging to get some decent time on it soon so i can give a ride report...
  16. mrjubei

Its a Spectral CF 9.0 EX. I wanted something with a bit more travel than the Lux... 140mm vs 100mm. The lux is probably a better XC rig... but i wanted something a bit more versatile. I placed the order around the beginning of Feb.. overall the wait wasnt too bad. Initially the listed...
  17. mrjubei

So this arrived for me yesterday. And i have just finished unpacking it and setting it up.. got to find sometime to take it out for a decent test ride though. Hopefully I will get a chance this weekend.