Search results

1. A

Solo rider looking for ride buddies over the holidays...

That sounds good too, feel free to send me a private massage to share contact info and details and we can take it from there, thanks!
  2. A

Hey Moorey, I'm based in Southbank, but am keen to get out on the Saturday or Monday coming, probably morning rides before the heat gets up too much! If you guys are at all interested I could even hop on the train to meet you out there, if your mate doesn't fancy coming out of his way to...
  3. A

Hi all, I relocated to Melbourne this year from NZ, and am finally looking to get out on my mountain bike over the Christmas holidays. I don't have a car but would love to hook up with anyone who has space in their car and on their bike rack for me and my Giant Trance. I'm a confident...
  4. A

New to Melbourne...where can I ride my MTB?

All of this is great to know to get me stated, thanks everyone....this is why I love the MTB community! A generous chap brought his toolbox round to my place today to help get the rig reassembled...so I'm all set for exploring now! Enjoyed a 90min city spin this afternoon, but found myself...
  5. A

That's all good to know guys, thanks. I guess I'm gonna be a little limited for now since I don't intend to buy a car anytime soon, but maybe I'll find someone who has space on their bike rack and a seat in the car for me for some of those rides that are a little further out of the city...
  6. A

Hey all, I'm new to Melbourne, fresh from a year in NZ and a summer of pedalling my Giant Trance around the trails of Wellington and beyond. I boxed up my bike to bring with me (in a manufacturer box like new) but don't have the necessary specific tools for rebuilding my love and so I...