Search results

1. C

Sold

Item: 05/6?? Maxxis Lopes Bling Bling 2.35 Slow Reezaay 40a Location: Canberra - pick up only Item Condition: I think this may have seen a handful of kms a few years back Reason for selling: I need to clear out stuff that's been sitting around doing nothing Price and price conditions: Make...
  2. C

Sold

Item: 34mm Sun MTX on Aireal Australia 20mm convertible hub with 20mm spacers Location: Canberra - pick up only Item Condition: Straight as, few scratches on the rim but no dints. Reason for selling: its been sitting around for literally years - I'm guessing the last time it saw a trail was...
  3. C

Farkin Equivilants in Scotland

Well I'm going to be living in Edinburgh for a while and am quite keen to get some riding done while I'm up here. Can someone point me in the direction of a good resource like farkin? I'm looking for something with a decent trading area and just good local knowledge cheers
  4. C

Travel Backpack Advice

So I'm planning on a large europe trip. I'll be doing a tour, then spending several weeks in the Greek Isles then to the UK where I'll be working, Anytime time I get off work will be spent either exploring the UK and Europe. Hopefully I'll be coming home in a few years via Sth America, I'm...
  5. C

Sold

Item: Truvativ Hussefelt DH Stem Location: Armidale Item Condition: very good Reason for selling: Gone to a longer stem and higher rise bars and they've just been sitting on desk for a few months now Price and price conditions: $60 + post Extra Info: Bars - 31.8, 25mm rise, 680mm wide I...
  6. C

Stund 5 is up

The last Stund episode is up on pinkbike http://www.pinkbike.com/news/STUND-Final-Episode-FREERIDE.html
  7. C

N-ZO Sizing

Anyone with N-ZO clothes who can help me with sizing? The stuff I'm looking at is the Kombies and the cruiseliners. I've searched the site and can't find a thing.
  8. C

Human Dissection on SBS

Anyone else watching this? Crazy, they are currently peeling the skin of a 55yr old donor male in one piece.
  9. C

Go-Betweens singer dies in sleep

Sad stuff, they wrote some awesome tunes: http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/gobetweens-singer-dies-in-sleep/2006/05/07/1146940397453.html Legendary singer-songwriter and frontman of The Go-Betweens, Grant McLennan, has died at his Brisbane home, aged 48. McLennan died in his sleep...
  10. C

Crazy Light Weight

Just reading the news on cyclingnews.com and apparently there's a new Scott coming out called the Scale Limited: "The Scale Limited is Scott's off-road equivalent of the CR-1 road bike - a very light, stiff carbon fibre frame designed for one thing and one thing only: going fast. With a full...
  11. C

E13 DRS Help

I've got problems with the bolts which hold the granny ring on to spider and the bolts which go into the iscg mounts. I'm guessing I need to space something further out, if the drive side crank was 1 or 2mm further out my problems would be solved. I'm running a identiti mr hyde with hussefelt...
  12. C

Hoodies for riding in

I was just looking at DMR's website and I noticed they have a cool hoodie. Looked in dirtworks catalogue but they mustn't bring them into the country. So where else can I get either the DMR hoodie or other bike branded clothes, preferably in Aust, I've seen chain reaction cycles have them but...
  13. C

What was Porsche thinking?

just found this on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PORSCHE-20-SPEED-MOUNTAIN-BIKE-VALUE-12-500_W0QQitemZ7220916789QQcategoryZ7297QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem allegedly worth $12500 6yrs ago :eek: what was the go with car manufacturers getting into overpriced mtbs in the late 90's? I've seen the audi...
  14. C

The most pimpin bike part I've seen

I really don't think you can get anymore pimp than this: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Elite-24-carat-gold-plated-bideon-cage_W0QQitemZ7202783744QQcategoryZ42319QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem Only if it was solid gold would it be more pimpin. Any other examples of gold plated bike parts out there? I've no...
  15. C

Bashring or Chainguide?

I had been saving for an e-13 bashring, got a triple chainring, 22t, 34t and 44t and was thinking of changing to double, 28t and 38t. However the last two rides I've dropped the chain and its gotten jammed between crank and iscg mounts, the 2nd time if screwed up the links which I had to take...
  16. C

Introducing Mr Hyde

This is my new bike that I've nearly finished building. It close enough to be being completed I thought I'd post it up. The only things which aren't new are the wheels, I got the front one a few months ago and the rear one 18mths ago. Here's the specs: Frame - Identiti Mr Hyde Fork - Pike...
  17. C

Sold

Item: Shimano HG73 Chain (LX) Location: Armidale Item Condition: Brand New Reason for selling: Need money Price and price conditions: $30 + post Extra Info: Never joined Pictures: PM me with your email address if you really need them
  18. C

Changing from triple to double rings

I'm planning on changing from a triple Hussefelt chainring to a double with bash ring. For the bashring gonna go with an e13 supercharger. I've done some searches and after coming up with a few combinations I think i will run something like 28/40. Now what I need help with is what eactly do...
  19. C

Hope Hed Doctor

Just been looking around because I'm collecting parts for a new bike atm and I came across this while looking at the Hope Spacers http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=911 "Replacement for the traditional Star fangled washer and top cap. This clever device is easy to fit and...
  20. C

Whats the go with the dual springs on the new Foes?

Just watched the movie from pinkbike for foes. For the new 2:1 DHS Mono they have a completed bike bike a 250pound spring and a 350pound spring seperated by a spacer. I have bugger all experience with dh duallys and am wondering is this a common thing to do? I figure you would need a long...