Search results

1. fattyandthepiemakers

Flight 666

Well. There is an Iron Maiden film coming out soon for those that don't know. An all access look behind the 'Somewhere in Time' tour. Discuss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZDOMGAqJ4M
  2. fattyandthepiemakers

My new STP

No I don't really, it was all a clever April fools joke that was really lame. Well. It gave me a laugh. STPs suck. :cool:
  3. fattyandthepiemakers

Happy Pats

YES, I would like to wish all a successful st pats day. And, may it bring great fortune in both, the economic times ahead and to those looking for redemption in the form of a pint. Have a sweet one.
  4. fattyandthepiemakers

Film/TV Industry

I know there are heaps of film guys out here in farkinland so I'm looking for advice from any sound guys, directors and everyone in between. I'm looking for a career change, and anything to do with film or television seems to be where it's at for me. I've always found it fascinating and...
  5. fattyandthepiemakers

4chan

Anyone a fan of 4chan? Or are we not to speak of it here? Opinions on the Scientology Protests? Discuss. Picture not related.
  6. fattyandthepiemakers

Unlimited ADSL deals?

I'm in the search for the best ADSL deal for me and my 3 housemates. I have looked around and am now seeking Farkin's opinion. I am after something at least 1.5Mb/s with a large or even unlimited download limit. Price isn't too much of a concern as it is being split. I would like to find one...
  7. fattyandthepiemakers

Show me around.

On the 9th of Feb I will be traveling south to the land of Bris. Leaving on the 13th so I want to cram as much riding as I can in between 06:00 Sunday the 10th and 16:00 Tuesday the 12th. Duck_Man has offered to show me around thus far but may have work commitments. Ha. So hit me up with any...
  8. fattyandthepiemakers

Poptarts

Can they still be bought in Aus? I haven't seen them in a very long time. Best things ever, getting edgy. I had a quick look on E-Bay last night but couldn't find any chocolate ones/ones that did cost $30. Must be chocolate.
  9. fattyandthepiemakers

Land and Water *56K death*

Did some creek jumping yesterday, followed by a sesh at the DJ park. Here are the best pics. Sorry about the lighting in some, was playing around with the camera a bit. Brad Faz Brad whipping like a slave driver Lachie, late 1 footed x-up Kai Booooosting Noddy the rapist Mark And...
  10. fattyandthepiemakers

Mt Stuart Round 3 Pics

http://s171.photobucket.com/albums/u309/fattyandthepiemakers/Mt%20Stuart%20Round%203/
  11. fattyandthepiemakers

Donkey (2)

Donkey just celebrated his 12th birthday, he loves showing everyone up. Cunt. Just Posing Just Jumping Nothing Another Nothing Don't have pics of his can-cans but they are surprisingly good for a was 11 year old!
  12. fattyandthepiemakers

Mac Games

To all the Mac users on Farkin, what games can you run on Macs? I've found that Warcraft 3 works but that's about it. I don't want to turn my Mac into a PC so don't say it, I already have one.
  13. fattyandthepiemakers

Solid Gloves

Waiting in the fracture clinic waiting room gets me thinking. Can gloves be 'solid' and protect as if they were fox 911s for your delicate hands? As of three weeks ago they seem like just a thin bit of material that will save you from cuts but does shit all if you crush it between two rocks at...
  14. fattyandthepiemakers

Townsville DJ 29/04/07

Meet the sexy riders of Townsville... First one down... Second one down... Damn you Mr Whippy!! Some more action. "Fucking go already!" Brad's tailwhip bails Finally a bit of TLC at the end of a long...
  15. fattyandthepiemakers

What is this?

16. fattyandthepiemakers

Townsville DH arvooooooo

Time for a woking bee and a ride for the Townsville crew. The boys getting stuck into it. Mmm... The track is looking shhhweeeeet! And here come the pinners... Ohh yeah... If you have dial up you should probably avoid this...
  17. fattyandthepiemakers

Battlefield Nam Install

OK, so a few months ago I got the Pizza Hut meal deal thing where you get 2 large pizzas and a game or something. I got Nam and right now I'm trying to install it after formatting my computer some weeks back. It gets 33% through the install and it comes up with this message and closes the...
  18. fattyandthepiemakers

Cleaning Question

Sorry guys but I have to ask this... What is the best way to get 'saturday night' from matresses? It can sometimes be tricky with matresses... Detoll (sp)? Detergent? Mods, please delete this when I get an answer. It wasn't my doing...
  19. fattyandthepiemakers

Going to Singapore

OK guyzz. I'm off to the UK in April and am traveling back by myself from Heathrow via Singapore via Brisbane then back to sweaty Townsville. I will most likely be staying overnight in Singapore so I'm just after some travellers advice. What can't I do in Singapore? I know it sounds stupid but...
  20. fattyandthepiemakers

Large Complete BMX- Found

What: A Large BMX (Found, delete) Price range/Willing to Pay: $250ish Location: Townsville Extra Info: I'm almost 2m tall so I'm after something that won't make me feel like a elephant trying to fit in a Golf.