Search results

1. felt05

Fast downhill/road race mountain bike - only in the UK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Custom-Carrera-Downhill-Race-built-Mountain-Bike_W0QQitemZ110332349319QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item110332349319&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318 hope the link works, this has been the topic of some interesting...
  2. felt05

Bike Related Deaths

There was a guy who died at whisler, August 2002 if i'm not mistaken, bad chest and head injuries.
  3. felt05

Mythbusters "busted" plausible- The human bottle rocket

They now show them on one of the music channels on austar, channel V I think it is. Funniest shit ive seen in a long time
  4. felt05

Integrated Bike carrier

Ya the carrier does look flimsy, but in the the flash site created for the car, they picture a Iron Horse 7 point on the carrier. The flash site has a link on the vauxhall site for anyone interested.
  5. felt05

Integrated Bike carrier

Thought i would share this..... So im moving to the UK in a couple of weeks and have started looking at new cars. look what i found.... The new Vauxhall corsa, same as holden barina only way better looking
  6. felt05

The best non-biker statements

"Go find a mountain" by park rats skating the bowl
  7. felt05

cluster nut to tight!!

I had the same problem a couple of months ago. I tried everything, wd40, leverage, etc.... eventually i got real pissed off with it and grabbed a rubber mallet and just hit it real hard a few times. I then went to loosen it again and it came straight off. Yes, it sounds stupid, but you never...
  8. felt05

Star fangled nut removal

If you are removing it dont bother re-using it, just replace it with a head lock
  9. felt05

yakuza ojiki

I picked up a new aniki for $1000, 2005 model on sale. great bike, rides well. with a few part upgrades(which are under way) it will be so much better. great bikes non the less
  10. felt05

Think your good at the treadmill?

This is one of those videos that no matter how crap the song is, your still going to watch it. Its great
  11. felt05

yep! new bike

Looking good the gold post and slim seat give the bike a nice touch
  12. felt05

Dayton or Flow???

As said above, the daytons heavy and out dated. Keep it simple go the flow
  13. felt05

bmx race tyres and pressures

I run 2.00" at 60psi front and 1.75" at between 50 and 60psi on the back. maxxis holy rollers back and front work best for me. Our local track has steep concrete berms and that setup seems to work best for me.