Search results

1. twitchie

work/trades...what do you do for a crust?

not sure if theres anything on here already, well nothing i can find anyway. so what does people do to fund your hobbie? Im a cabinet maker, the bussiness is a family business. it was started by my parents in about 1988-9ish roughly 30 years. they recently semi retired and left me to manage...
  2. twitchie

Enduro or dh

hey guys So alittle bit of a story but im starting to keep an eye out on bikes to buy. What goes for how much, the pros and the cons, the availability and pricing of parts etc etc. Im getting married in October and after the wedding ill be buy a new bike. I really want to go to some dh...
  3. twitchie

Diy

I love making my own stuff not for the fact of saving money but more for the satisfaction i get out if it and being able to make what ever it is to suit you. Today i made my own bike repair stand out of an old tv wall bracket and some pvc piping, which im going to do something different for...
  4. twitchie

Whip mtb mobile app

anyone else on this app? Just those if you who dont know about it, basically its a social media app more so like instagram mixed with facebook. Im loving it i hate facebook with a passion and never had instagram so this app is great its nothing but mtb updates, vids and photos but with out the...
  5. twitchie

Flat trails

so ive acquire some nice bushy land, all flat with alittle bit of hills but not big enough to make a downhill track. There are a few little tracks that have been cut already, which is really fun just blasing threw them but i was wondering if any of you have ever made some flat flowy tracks...
  6. twitchie

Casey bmx club

Anyone here in Melbourne members or kids members of the new casey bmx club? Im looking to get my kids into racing bmx and joining casey club. Went there yesterday to have a chat to the guys in the club everyone seems reslly helpfully and genuine. Good to see the sport getting some money...
  7. twitchie

Lysterfield regulars

Hey guys im new here my life story is in the newbie area. Just thought id post up here to see how many of you guys are regulars to Lysterfield, ive only just started out riding mtb with a mate of mine and like everything ive riden (dirtbikes and bmx) I progress alot more and lot quicker when...
  8. twitchie

From southeast melbourne

Hey guys My names adam (twitchie is a nickname from the old bmx days because of my tourettes) Im from the southeast suburbs of Melbourne Nearly 30 Manage a cabinet making Bussiness Family man (got 4 awesome boys) I only just recently starting mtb after being off my bmx for two years (rode...