Search results

1. beejay

MTB hire in singapore

Thought I'd reach out to the "burners" and see if anyone has information on MTB'ing in Singapore. I wont be able to take my ride with me, so I'm seeing if there's anywhere to hire a "proper" MTB? and if anyone has some advice on the trails? I have found very little information online so far...
  2. beejay

Guide RSC Bleed. Changing contact point adjusment before bleed for different feel?

So my question is this; Has anybody played around with positioning the contact point adjuster in different positions for bleeding? I found a video online suggesting to set them in the middle position to allow for a better range of adjustment after bleeding. I've so far just followed SRAM...
  3. beejay

SOLD KS LEV Integra 30.9, 100mm drop, All Black, New.

Item: KS LEV Integra 30.9 dropper with 100mm drop (black stanchion). Location: Cairns Item Condition: Brand new never used, never installed. Reason for selling: Bought two for myself and my wife but have since upgraded her frame and 30.9 wont fit. Price and price conditions: SOLD...
  4. beejay

ubyk.co.uk how long for delivery??

As the title suggests, anyone purchased from ubyk.co.uk? and how long did it take for delivery? Got an XX1 shifter ordered and I'm about as patient as a Labrador puppy with ADHD :Banane45: :Banane45: :Banane45: Cheers.
  5. beejay

Race Face alternative to KS integra?

Not sure if it's been posted yet but Race Faces new dropper looks sweet!! Weight about the same as the KS, with a 1x lever option and a cable quick realease. Anyone got an idea on pricing and/or availability. Race Face dropper seat post
  6. beejay

Damn these are sexy!!!!!!

New part for the build just arrived and I had to share :whoo: Weight with boots and pedal washers. 170mm, 30t direct mount chainring.
  7. beejay

Help with saddle choice????

Okay so I'm lost with choosing a seat for the new build??? Bike is a reign 2015, and I want a comfortable light weight seat but have no idea what to get? I've only had WTB seats and found them comfy but heavy. Any suggestions??? and no, Mywifesirrational I'm not interested in...
  8. beejay

Advanced search display problem

Problem when I click advance search???? A screen shot from what shows up in the header, some random Php error ??
  9. beejay

CUSTOM BUILD COMPLETED Reign 2015

So my wife says I have an unnatural obsession for MTBing (I think it's natural :love: ) But she has conceded that's this is the hottest bike she's seen!!! It's been almost 10years on my trusty hard tail and getting on a bit I thought it was time to get a dual sus. So with a bit of good timing...
  10. beejay

Sold

Item: 2006 Rockshox Pikes 409 Dual Air Location: Ipswich, but can deliver to brisbane or toowomba. Item Condition: These forks have only been ridden a couple of times, and are in excellent condition. Reason for Selling: Different Forks, Changing to XC Price and Price Conditions: $600 ono...
  11. beejay

sold

Item: Sun Ringle Rhyno Lite wheel set, 26 inch Location: Ipswich Item condition: Perfect never been used Reason for selling: surplus to needs Price & Price conditions: $220 buyer pays postage if needed. Open to reasonable offers, will sell seperately, looking for a quick sale Extra info: 26...