Search results

1. J

Spacers for hubs to fit different sized axels?

I have a 20mm front hub....and im looking to buy a set of Fox forks that have a 15mm axel (talas 32) Is there a fix for my 5mm problem?? thanks
  2. J

SDG Bel Air seat with rails

Item: SDG Bel Air seat. Ti rails would be good, but i'll take what i can get. Location: sydney, but i'll take one from anywhere, postage shouldnt be too much. Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me Extra Info: must be in pretty good condish. no rips or tares etc. Rails must be straight...
  3. J

Santa Cruz Namad small or Med

Item: Santa Cruz Namad small or Med - i want a complete bike built as a light AM or just the frame and shock Location: sydney Item Condition: straight Price and price conditions: depends on the bike and build Extra Info: I want a do it all bike Pictures:Yes
  4. J

Giant Trance X or similar. size small.

Item: Basically i want a Giant Trance X 2008 or later OR a similar bike (stumpy etc....) Location: Sydney, but may buy interstate Item Condition: not flogged Price and price conditions: you tell me, but not a trance 0!!! Extra Info: its for my girlfriend...so small or xs frame ...
  5. J

ramps and foam-pit

My mates ramps and foam pit. Even has a winch for getting the motos out of the pit.....envious? sorry for crap quality pics...i will get better ones when i go out there next time with my DSLR
  6. J

Oxford falls: Have you say on its future NOW!!!

i'll be building a bit out there in the comming weeks. Just letting everyone have their say on what they think should or should not be built. comments welcome jamie
  7. J

Repairing sram X0 mech

he i have an 05 X0 rear mech that needs a new cage. I have the cage, but cannot figure out how to change it over. There is a screw that looks to hold the cage on, but when i take it out, the cage wont budge. Anyone know what to do? cheers, jamie
  8. J

Adaptor for shimano deore to boxxers.

What: adapter to fit my shimano deore (BR-M755) caliper to boxxers (06). Must be 8inch. Price range/Willing to Pay: ??? Location: im in sydney, but will pay for postage Extra Info: Just needs to be straight and have good threads. Dont need bolts. thanks jamie
  9. J

Adapter for XT 4pots to Boxxer. 8inch.

What: Adapter for shimano m755 caliper (4pot) to fit 8inch rotor on boxxer teams (06) Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condition Location: sydney, but i'll pay for postage if elsewhere Extra Info: reply here or pm if u have one. need asap.
  10. J

Adapter for XT 4pots. 8in. 888 forks

What: Adapter for shimano m755 caliper to fit 8inch rotor on marz 888rc2x Price range/Willing to Pay: depends on condish Location: sydney, but i'll pay for postage if elsewhere Extra Info: reply here or pm if u have one.
  11. J

Shimano XT M755 Front Brake Caliper.

What: Shimano XT M755 Front Brake Caliper. Price range/Willing to Pay: ??? depends on condition Location: Sydney, will pay postage Extra Info: just want a FRONT caliper. and pads if u have them. Dont realy need lines or leavers. thanks jamie
  12. J

Manitou Shock spring - 300 pound, 2.75 stroke

What: shock spring for manitou 6-way 300 x 2.75 Price range/Willing to Pay: ?? you tell me Location: they are easy to post, so anywhere in aust. Extra Info: i think the fox springs fit so i'll take one of those also. Ti or steel - whatever
  13. J

Spacing out crank to fit a chain device

i have shimano Hone cranks with a MRP system 3 Chain device. Today i put a new Saint chain ring on and because it is offset differently to my last chainring, it rubs on the chain device. Bad enough to make it hard to turn the cranks. The chain is also out of alignment with the rollers by about...
  14. J

I've got wood - morewood!

Check out my new ride. i like it. 2006 Morewood Izimu DH - small. Team sticker kit. SPECS: *Frame: Size small/med. White with team stickers. 8.5" travel *Shock: Manitou 6 way coil wityh 350lb spring. *Fork: Manitou Sherman Slider Plus converted to TPC damping with Manitou Nixon magnesium...
  15. J

WSMTB DH race 12/3/06 pacific park?

hey, well afetr a great race at central coast last weekend, im hooked! I see that WSMTB have a race at pacific park this weekend. Im keen. Any more info on it, like start time, cost of entry, any shuttles supplied? etc etc... And where in pacific park is it held? see you all there jamie
  16. J

Why is my bottom bracket stuffed?

well i went away for 4 weeks, and now that i've come back, the bottom bracket on my stinky is stuffed! Now i did not notice any difference in the crank movement befor i went away (i.e on my last ride), It has never had any 'play' in it and always turned really freely. The bike was not ridden...
  17. J

Mr Dirt chain guide...any good?

howdy, well im doing away with the 2 chain ring thing and going for a single ring with a guide. Im looking at the MrDirt Gizmo MkIII chain guide. Has anyone had any experience with this product? Also, there are 2 sizes... one 36 to 40 teeth and one for 42 to 46 teeth. What size is more...
  18. J

Which Derailleur???

just snapped (demolished) my XT Derailleur on my Kona Stinky. what would be a good replacement. although the XT worked well i Would like a bit of an upgrade - gotta buy a new one so why not get a better one!! Would buying second hand be a good idea? or are they normally stuffed thanks jamie
  19. J

Need some info on drop off triples.

hey all, ive got some Maz. Drop Off Triples, 2004. they are QR. 150mm travel. I didn't get any manuals with them so i dont know much about them and need some advice from someone who has serviced them before. ...what side is positive air and what side negative? ...what is normal weight oil...
  20. J

technical section???

hey, was just thinking it would be cool if there was a forum for technical stuff. such as how to's on servicing forks, shocks, drive chain ..... so people could ask questions and learn how to look after their own bike (i see so many people saying 'got it services at LBS' or 'just get a service...