04 Balfa pics

Adi

It's my birthday!
So what is exactly happening to balfa? Are they still going dowhill? What's going on!

S.

ex offender
Adin said:
So what is exactly happening to balfa? Are they still going dowhill? What's going on!
From what I gathered, the guy who was spouting shit about em on NSMB was bullshitting.

dillon

Likes Dirt
Socket, that last bike is perfect for me ! For trails and 4X...
Stable platform fork and shock, shortened wheelbase, chain device and 5" travel.
That Manitou SPV fork and shock will be on everything this year it seems.

Cruz

Likes Dirt
Hey Dillon, there is a Belair in Brisbane you could have a look at. What you said is right about it.

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you want to know anything for sure about what is happening to Balfa or if you want to check out the bikes call John on 0404807619, he is the importer (cyclone imports) and actually just got back from Canada. He should be able to answer all the questions.

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
that aint the 04 bb7

thats close to the spec but is on an 03 frame.

04 frame has a single cnc link plate for the swingarm instead of the two and all those bolts, shorter swingarm, easton tubing and a whole lot of frame machining will make it about 3 quarters of a pound lighter!

bb7 world cup, dorados, 5th, deemax, hayes, saint crank, xtr shifter derailer, easton bar post, michelins. rrp around $9 900

bb7 team, 888, fox w-pro pv, saint hubs and mavic ex721 dt spokes, saint calipers and discs with xt levers, saint crank, saint derailer, xt shifter, easton bar and post, michelins. rrp around $7 000

for distributor info check out www.cycloneimports.com

S.

ex offender
Re: that aint the 04 bb7

bb7 rider said:
bb7 team, 888, fox w-pro pv, saint hubs and mavic ex721 dt spokes, saint calipers and discs with xt levers, saint crank, saint derailer, xt shifter, easton bar and post, michelins. rrp around $7 000

for distributor info check out www.cycloneimports.com
:shock: If I had $7k sitting round, I'd be on that in a flash!

Agent Orange

Likes Dirt
i ride the 2003 2stepdh...first one in aus....and i dunno about the new modlel...i think ill be hitting the bb7....but i trust balfa...they haven't let me down so i wont knock it on image alone...if its anything like the current model it will tear shreads.....

flow

Squid
The O4 Team's are a great deal considering the build. $5500 here in Canada.

I've seen Mathieu's on the Canada Cup circuit and the new linkage looks trick and it looks much lighter. The one in the first pic is just an 03 frame with the new parts group.

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
yeah i rode the canadian world cup with matt and he likes the new ride with shorter swingarm but he is a short guy for that matter but pendrel doesnt really like it. the 04 also has so much machining off it and is damn light. pity that the 2 first prototypes got stolen before grousse mountain along with a whole trailer of goods and a proto slalem belair with spv shock! lucky my ride was in the factory.

flow

Squid
It seems their CDN team has had a lot of tough luck with getting their bikes stolen. The same thing happend in Montreal earlier this year and last year.

I hope bike thieves rot in hell.

bb7 rider

Cyclone Imports
yeah supposebly the trailer has been broken into around 4 times and they still leave it outside the factory full of bikes with nothing but a padlock on it. hopefully seen the two proto bikes where in there they may catch the theives cause of the bikes rareness