04 GTs

Fritta

Likes Dirt
j5ive said:
or someone has allot of PShop skills and time on their hands.
no offence 2 ne one. but ne time something looks a bit weird. someone thinks
well it must be done with pshop. and that person had lots of time on their hands
its just a statement, no offence as i said but its just a bit dumb all the time thinking if its weird someone did it in pshop. 8)

curtisrider

Eats Squid
Fatman said:
Hands up everyone who owns courier crisis.
I have a GT addiction that goes way back. After Richard Long (GT Management and co-founder) was killed in a motorcycle accident in 96 things just went down from there.
I have a few choice GT's in my collection but my alltime favourite is still the Zaskar.
The 04 models look pretty cheap,and they are, have you seen the price list? I bought 4 models last year and I will definately get some more this year. Although they just aren't the same as the hand built ones from Santa Ana.
I think I need therapy.
i have courier crisis,
funniest game ever,
backflips of dumpsters.
lol

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Fatman said:
I have a few choice GT's in my collection but my alltime favourite is still the Zaskar.
The 04 models look pretty cheap,and they are, have you seen the price list? I bought 4 models last year and I will definately get some more this year. Although they just aren't the same as the hand built ones from Santa Ana.
I think I need therapy.
I'll have to agree with that. If someone offered me $2000 for my 00 Zaskar X frameset, I still wouldn't sell it. Has too much sentimental value.