07 Round #3: Coffs Harbour Details + Entry Form

siz

Eats Squid
All you need to know.

I have had a quick flick through all this thread but could find it (i may have jsut missed it but i tryed)... Has anyone got a schedule up for the weekend?

Looks like i shall be going as my new cycle just arrived today with all the bells and whistles and g boxx :)p) looking forward to racing, was unable to race last time as i broke my arm.
The most important thing to remember is the piss up at Coffs Harbour Hotel after racing sunday!

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
50mm of rain there in the last 24 hours, and counting. Lovely!
onto a supposed target of 220. well hopefully the BOM knows whats going on.

so is there any chance the race would be cancelled?
id hate to drive 7 hrs, only to find the race cancelled.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Pre entries hit 180. A a dozen more before cut off and that will be a new record for online pre entries at state DH

Adrian

Junkie (not the adrenalin type either)
id hate to drive 7 hrs, only to find the race cancelled.

I've got 14 hours to drive, leaving in just under four...

I don't care if I have to 'don boardies and ride it like a slip and slide...

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got 14 hours to drive, leaving in just under four...

I don't care if I have to 'don boardies and ride it like a slip and slide...
fuck yeah thats the spirit!

seems to be a fair bit of it involved with this race:cool:

BRING ON THE SLIP AND SLIDE>>>

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Slip and slide is about right.
Rode the track today after abstaining during yesterdays pissing down rain.
It's not muddy yet but very slippery compared to what is was like early in the week when it was dry.
Shuttle road was even a bit slippery.

mr636

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so what tyres are you lot going to use?
anything different for the mud?

also, can someone link me to the directions please!

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
When heading north from Coffs Harbour you stay on the Pacific Highway. You will go through town past all of the shops and up the big hill. The Big Banana is on the left as you head down the hill....
When you get to the bottom of that hill be in the left lane when the 80km zone starts.
Take the next left into Bruxner Park rd. Stay on this road...up the hill.....the road flattens out a bit and winds slowly.
When you get into a bit more open space you will see a bus shelter on the right hand side of the road. Just after that is the turn off to the left into Mt Coramba Rd. Please drive slowly near the homes at the bottom and stay on this road as it heads up the hill.
There is a section half way up the hill that goes gently downhill, you will notice a large turning area on the road. Near that is the end of the race track, you'll see the timber ramp on the left.
If you drive right to the very top and look towards the sea you will see the rock section. Follow that down, up the small pedal and into the single track.
When the track comes out on the fireroad again make sure you go up the hill to the right of the shuttle road. Just as that hill crests you have to head left again into the single track. It winds down to the finish there....

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
If it keeps raining like this i will be hopefully running wetscreems as alots of parts of the track will be muddy as hell and slippery as hell

Shaun

Likes Dirt
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'm so angry right now!! I won't be there cause i have no money. Track was awesome last year in the wet. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Online entries closed!

194 Online pre entries. well done people.

Now if we can just get you lot to do it earlier:D

benji boy

Likes Dirt
Its bloody shocking down in sydney how is it up in coffs is it still very sunny coffs harbour?

soo stoked cant wait to race

bigkevthumper

Likes Dirt
Today the weather has been prity good. Had a little bit of rain around lunchtime but now it is blue sky. I think we are going to get a bit more rain but.