07 Round #4 - Sept 1/2 Awaba

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
To those people riding on Tuesday, we know who you are, at present we (as in HMBA) would like to know why the rules should be bent to allow you to race this weekend.

It was pretty clear that the trail was closed, yet it was ridden anyway.

If the awaba project is to work in the long term we need all riders to tow the line, no exceptions.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
How many pre entries did we end up with? I'm guessing around 190 (a guess).;)
The weather report is sounding good!
As for the people riding during the track closure................make them suffer I say. Rules are rules.

old4dy

Likes Dirt
bring out the stocks

Maybe a bit of old fashioned "Tar and Feathering"

or a modern day lynching on FARKIN

cheers

sammydog

NSWMTB, Hunter MTB Association
Ended up at pretty much the 200 mark. Bit under what we were hoping for, but it should make the shuttles that much better for those who are coming.

Weather looks like being sweet, trail is all set (well it will be bunted in the morning), so bring it on.

Hopefully you all enjoy the trail and the event.

D10

Cannon Fodder
How many pre entries did we end up with? I'm guessing around 190 (a guess).;)
The weather report is sounding good!
As for the people riding during the track closure................make them suffer I say. Rules are rules.
:mad::mad::mad:Yes I agree rules are rules... Track closed means track closed. Make them suffer no race for you!!!!!!!!!! Put they names up in Farkin and we can see how smart they really are. Everyone else stayed away and off the track, what makes you any different are you all a law above everyone else. kick them out cheats:mad::mad::mad:

caddy

Likes Dirt
Hey sammydog, cheers for all the work you and the guys have been doing over the past few months to get the track and venue all ready for the weekend :)
I can't wait :D