08 Custom Kona Stab

Bacca

Likes Dirt
I can't believe you got the TBSM boys to stop swinging around the shop whilst madly craving bananas and picking fleas off each other for long enough for them to even think of building a bike :rolleyes:

Nice Stab too! Good solid spec, should be a real nice ride!

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can't believe you got the TBSM boys to stop swinging around the shop whilst madly craving bananas and picking fleas off each other for long enough for them to even think of building a bike :rolleyes:

Nice Stab too! Good solid spec, should be a real nice ride!
Hahaha..
We have a long history.
Starts by drawning funny images on the Workshop cardboard Sign hahah :rolleyes:

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Very very nice mate. Don't know why Kona's are given such a bad rap, this ones sweet! The bars are freakin wide! (from the pics). Those wheels look spot on, as well as the white grips. Nice bike, tell your bro to ride it hard.

mr ufo

UFO MTB Imports
Nice bike .. like mine ,,

whats with the sram shifter and shimano rear mech ? and boxxers ???? what were you thinking ..

MTB PRO MYLES

Cannon Fodder
awsome lol

Hey all..
Here is my brothers new custom 08 Kona Stab Deluxe. :eek:
Built by THE BIKE SHED MORTDALE.
Thanks Fletcher and Aaron for hooking him up. :D
Rides awsome :p
Spec list:

Frame: 08 Kona Stab Deluxe
Shock: Rockshox Vivid 5.1 - 500x2.8
Fork: 08 Boxxer Teams 8"
Bars: Sunline V1 Os 750mm
Stem: Sunline Boxxer Direct Mount
Headset: FSA Pig Pro
Grips: ODI Ruffian (White)
Saddle: SDG Ibeam I Fly.
Seatpost: SDG Ibeam
Brakes: Avid Juicy 7's 8" rotors
Cranks: Funn Dh Hookers
Chainguide: E-13 Lg1 W. Taco Bashy
Chain: Sram
Cassette: Sram Pg 990
Pedals: Sunline V2's
Derailer: Shimano XTR Shrt Cage.
Shifter: Sram Attack
Rims: 08 MTX 33's.
Hubs: Sunringle
Tyres: Maxxis Minion Super Tacky. 2.5x26

Weight: Aprox: 20.2kg

Photo's:

Enjoy.. :D
hey micheal and david thanks for the money for my b day im saving up fo a scott voltage 15 07 lol P.S when r u coming 2 sydney i cant wait 2 go riding with u ive goten a lot better i can wheelie 20 meters now and i can do big drops and we can go 2 the 4 x track at homebush anyways c u guys later!!!

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey micheal and david thanks for the money for my b day im saving up fo a scott voltage 15 07 lol P.S when r u coming 2 sydney i cant wait 2 go riding with u ive goten a lot better i can wheelie 20 meters now and i can do big drops and we can go 2 the 4 x track at homebush anyways c u guys later!!!
Wow 20 metres thats huge. Big drops:p

MTB PRO MYLES

Cannon Fodder
awsome lol

Hi micheal and david thanks for the money for my b day im saving up for a new bike its a scott voltage 15 07 model its really good!I cant wait 2 go riding with you guys when u come back 2 sydney,ive gotten a lot better since last time u saw me i can wheelie 20 meters lol.and i thught we could ride the 4 x track at homebush lol ...... well anyways c u mtb freaks laterz:D:cool::)
P.S r u gona desticker the rims cause it will look cleaner but the bike still looks awsome the disk rotors r massive lol c ya in sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Wow 20 metres thats huge. Big drops:p
Its my Cousin. I got him to join farkin. Hes new haha.

Hi micheal and david thanks for the money for my b day im saving up for a new bike its a scott voltage 15 07 model its really good!I cant wait 2 go riding with you guys when u come back 2 sydney,ive gotten a lot better since last time u saw me i can wheelie 20 meters lol.and i thught we could ride the 4 x track at homebush lol ...... well anyways c u mtb freaks laterz:D:cool::)
P.S r u gona desticker the rims cause it will look cleaner but the bike still looks awsome the disk rotors r massive lol c ya in sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:
Dave says he wont de-sticker the rims just yet, Hes gonna get a good use out of it before hand. So far bikes running INSANE. Took it for a spin at local trail and handles rocks, jumps and corners really nice.

Wont be in Sydney for a while yet mate. Unfortunetly not till maybe christmas.
Cheers

Looks sick, i don't care what people say about Kona's, this looks amazing... But definitely de-sticker the rims, give it a much cleaner look.

Cos we all know its about looks :p
yer i agree
it looks sick as
poeple do say kona's are crap but that bike looks amazing
nice:)

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
I can easily say I'm not much of a fan of Kona's. But this one is an exception, loving the look of it bet it rides well aswell.
Ride it hard.