VIC 09 Mt Buller Cup - Race for Charity

haydn

Likes Dirt
Woo Hoo! Love Buller cup! I've got the perfect out-fit. Not strictly a suit but shirt, tie and vest good enough?

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats awesome!
on the entry form, it says $70 entry, $50 of that for charity. that is great from buller ski lifts, 3 days riding, and they only take $20 per person.

mad greek

Likes Dirt
Just FYI, the details.pdf file is incorrect and out of date. You may want to update it soon to avoid confusion

Cheers,
Theo

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Woo Hoo! Love Buller cup! I've got the perfect out-fit. Not strictly a suit but shirt, tie and vest good enough?
NO...get your ass down to Vinnies and buy a suit. Those guys also benefit. And once you're finished with it, wash it and take it back and donate it.

thats awesome!
on the entry form, it says $70 entry, $50 of that for charity. that is great from buller ski lifts, 3 days riding, and they only take $20 per person.
That is pretty good. Amazing stuff actually considering the climate we're in.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
Hang on what??? We HAVE TO ware a suite?

Im Uncle who rides DH alot, but isnt really confident on racing the VSS was planing on racing this event. This is mainly because of the easyer track and the "any one can will" idea. But im sure the suite theam is going to sound preety stupid to him.

No offence but this kind of reminds me of my year 12 formal where it was a mascurade (sp) the whole mask thing) and heaps of people were put off and didnt end up comming because of that. I dont know. Thats just my opinion.

Plus neither me nor him ride with out armor, and that could be a problem.

-Brent

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Im Uncle who rides DH alot, but isnt really confident on racing the VSS was planing on racing this event. This is mainly because of the easyer track and the "any one can will" idea. But im sure the suite theam is going to sound preety stupid to him.

No offence but this kind of reminds me of my year 12 formal where it was a mascurade (sp) the whole mask thing) and heaps of people were put off and didnt end up comming because of that. I dont know. Thats just my opinion.

-Brent

Killjoy! just get a bigger suit or rock the armor on top!

cameron_15

Eats Squid
Is it a race as such. as in, go as fast as you can or a fun event for a laugh and to contribute to a good cause? I take it as the latter, and seeing as it will be my first ride since surgery on my shoulder, I will be taking it Very easy.

Just go up and have fun, that's how i read it anyway?

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
It's not for sheep stations, have fun and don't be the odd one out not wearing a suit, you'll look much more stupid than if you did.

-Brent
Well it's not really going to be in the spirit of the event if you don't, will it?

For $15 you'll be able to find something at the Salvos or Vinnies big enough to fit over your armour.

Well if they don't come then that just got me that little it closer to going home with $1000 bucks. On that note, your guys can always stay at home rather than coming up for a laugh and to support the charities.;)

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt

-Brent
`

Suck it up Princess... Im keen as to race :D