1 Million FPS Slow Motion Video of Bullet Impacts.

Hopper

Likes Dirt
That is insane! How the hell are they hitting a moving bullet with pellets(?) at around the 2:10 mark?

Geordsta

Likes Dirt
That is insane! How the hell are they hitting a moving bullet with pellets(?) at around the 2:10 mark?
i'm guessing they would have figured it out so that when the trigger fires on the gun the pellet is released at the exact time it needs to be to collide with it...

Jake K

Likes Dirt
Wow that is bloody amazing... That impenatrable material looks like some kind of stone or something like that.

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm not really interested in guns or photography, but this was just too cool...
Does anybody know what the impenetrable material is starting at 6:20?
I'm 100% certain that was the back of Chuck Norris' hand...

Cool vid...

Last edited:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
I'm not really interested in guns or photography, but this was just too cool...
Does anybody know what the impenetrable material is starting at 6:20?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfDoQwIAaXg
youll actualy find, that the materials earlyier in the vid coppin the larger rounds, 7.62AP or what ever they are, are probaly stronger.
By the looks of it, (its hard to tell cause its in black and white), but that last material looks like its just being hit with with a little led core 9mm, or even a solid led slug... I could make a piece of wood stop that round, depending on the speed of the bullet.

we had a similar company come in and make a video much of the same at our work a few years ago, i was amazed on how they do it, so the camera wouldnt get damaged, they use a FUCKload of mirrors,

i didnt watch it all as i get pretty sick of watching them, but did they have any steel/tungsten cores, they are the best, you literaly see the bullet hit a piece of steel, stop, spin on the spot then pretty much drill through it.

I will say who ever shot those pellets/bullets, equipment has absoultly magnificant aim!..