101 things we love about mountain biking

keldave1

Likes Dirt
46) Whatching your mates have a huge crash at 60+ and walkin away carrying the tree he just took out of the ground :D (I don't really ride a huffy)

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
48 ) Getting a mate into riding.
49) Buyin your first bike and trashing the shit out of it.
50)Post ride celebrations.

ELX

Likes Bikes and Dirt
51. Looking forward to a ride. I am riding twomorrow and cant wait to get suited up and speed down some hills. Yeah

curtisrider

Eats Squid
that is EXACTELY right, they were like BMX is the best ill never go to MTB then guess what they both did and said they would never go back.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
comon guys.. theres over 100 shit things??? Get some good vibes happening, What makes you ridE? Why do you ride?

Dicky

Punter God
the feeling you get when you know you're on the biggest wheelie you've ever done, and your front wheel's still up. every extra metre is a bonus, and a new challenge for when you turn around to go back again

Dicky

Punter God
getting stuck at a standstill on the F3 not so long ago (for at least an hour) and realising there's sweet rigs bolted to about 6 cars around you.

the resulting ability to sit in the middle of the road next to a 110km/h sign with a bunch of riders you've never met before.

stinky|dan

Likes Dirt
the feeling of having my bike clean and ready to rock and all my gear ready to go riding, and then waiting for the sound of my mate Luke's dumbass exhaust on his Subaru as he pulls into my driveway. That means that we're about to go riding. Yay!

phreeky

Likes Bikes
that feeling you get when you nail that new jump or that new bigger drop or going flat out down some tight and twisty single track
yeh thats why i love it

RaID

Likes Bikes and Dirt
#?) the buzz after hitting something that youve look at for at least half an hour, then not being able to get the smile of your face and no one else understands the feeling

Gonzo

Likes Dirt
Knowing that you can go and have an awesome time without having to pay every time. Once you got the bike it's free to ride.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Getting both wheels sliding as you corner and STILL keep pedalling... I love that feeling.

Getting through two trees only juuuust wider than your handlebars, over bumpy ground, at a speed thats like 3 x sensible.

Crashes where you stand up unhurt and just can't believe you're not dead.