Jeremy Clarkson. because he's awsome.

Steve Peat. because hes awsome.

Stephan Hawkings. Yes, i know kinda nerdy, but it would create some intresting and complex discussions.

Kyle sandilands. only to murder the cunt.

and some random HOT GIRLS.

JONO WADE

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1. Travis Pastrana-Because he is the most insane person ever
2. Dustin Wimmer-Because he is insanely fast
3. Robbie Maddison-Because he is so innovative
4. Tara Reid-Because she's smoking hot
5. Ricky Carmichael-Because he's the GOAT

Last edited:

chrisp2087

Likes Dirt
it's a tough one, so many amazing people have graced our planet, however I will go for two, a historical "if they were alive" and a "people who are alive" yep I love spoiling parties

"If they were alive"
1. Jesus of Nazareth (whether you believe he is God or not is irrelevant, some dude named Jesus walked around about 2,000 years ago & people called him God, like to see what's up)
2. Benjamin Franklin (achieved a lot in his life, interesting conversation)
3. Pol Pot (would love to know what was he trying to achieve in Cambodia seems so senseless)
4. William Shakespear (just sort of curious about what he would say)
5. 2pac (great rap music, surprisingly thoughtful songs)

"People who are alive"
1. Mark Occulipo (surfer, Aussie icon, champ of a bloke)
2. Cunxin Li (Australian father of the year & a Chinese ballet dancer, I just read his biography "Mao's last dancer" great read)
3. Lance (just to get tips on how to shave my legs & still pull hot chicks)
4. Stephen Hawking (I'm a physics nerd at heart)
5. Jessica Alba (well I'm not going to stare at any of the other fours tits)

Matt H

Eats Squid
Henry Rollins
Chris Cheney
My grandfather on my mother's side. (Died before I was born, seemed like an interesting bloke)
Elvis (early career elvis if possible...)
Jesus

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i wouldn't touch any of those girls with a flag pole. normally i don't judge on appearance but they are actually paid to be whores and reconstruct themselves mainly with plastic.
I was going to say the same. But I had a little think about it and YES I'd definitely hit any one of them even though ultimately they aren't all that attractive.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Osama Bin Laden He would have to have one of the most amazing stories in the world (IMO), so many things he could've been up to without anyone in the world noticing, being able to avoid half the world wanting him ending up dead! ... that or he's just been sitting in the same 'ol hole for a couple of years!
Cage him and send him straight to the authorities, infact, make them pay $20 million for his capture, but you have to give me a share of $1 million for giving you the idea... ;)

Winston McCall
We have a Parkway Drive fan on the forum! :cool:

As for my selections:

1. Travis Pastrana, do I really need to say anything else?
  2. Sam Blenkinsop, met him at Worlds and he is a top bloke!
  3. God, to tell him how stupid and fnck3d up his religion is!
  4. The Bloody Beetroots, would love to talk to them, they has layed down some fricking smashing mixes!
  5. Adolf Hitler, if he was still alive, he was a fascinating man, and I think we could all learn a lot of things from him.
Cheers,
Ty. ;)

floody

Wheel size expert
  1. Travis Pastrana, do I really need to say anything else?
  2. Sam Blenkinsop, met him at Worlds and he is a top bloke!
  3. God, to tell him how stupid and fnck3d up his religion is!
  4. The Bloody Beetroots, would love to talk to them, they has layed down some fricking smashing mixes!
  5. Adolf Hitler, if he was still alive, he was a fascinating man, and I think we could all learn a lot of things from him.
Whoa, scintillating reparte at that table...

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man, hitlers mustach was the bomb back than. infact. maybe i should grow a little mustache like that. and walk into a heavly populated area of jews. Umm. Too soon?
Too soon for what? Was...was that...was that meant to be a joke?

CGR

Likes Dirt
hmmm, this is hard, i supose i'd pick mostly dead people really;

1. Christopher Wallace; read/seen/heard plenty about him, but it always seems inflated because he's dead, so really i'd like to find out if he really was remarkable as a person, or just some fool who raps well.
2. Jesus Christ; i'm sure we'd all like to put a few questions to him, not to mention have him at a dinner (water to wine and all that).
3. Leonardo da Vinci; someone else had him as well. To be honest, i don't know much about him, but it would be facinating to see what he would make of todays world. I'd put him next to Jesus.
4. Mustafa Kemal Atatürk; Not really sure why. Again i know far too little about him, and again, i'd love to hear his thoughts on our world; when your considered the founder of a nation and reveared (sp?) as something of a god, your probably worth a yarn.
5. Banksy; I have a feeling he would be/is far more interesting when he's seen through his work, but still, knowing it would be worth dinner and i think he'd keep things interesting with the others.

3. Immortal Technique
hahaha, really? why? that dude has some pretty, ahem, interesting views, decent music though.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stallin - Just to see if he would get along with Gorbechov.

Gorbechov - As above.

Mahat Ma Ghandy (SP?) - Interesting fella... would like to know more.

Henry VIII - Evil bastard King... why else?

Rob Warner - Challenge him to a drink off then commentry session... I get pretty vocal when I'm belted!

Number 6 because im worth it: Caesar.
EDIT: Caesar can challenge Biggie to a fight to the death, the winner gets in the door.

Last edited:

flamshmizer

Likes Dirt
1. Teddy Rosevelt
2. Alexander the great
3. Emma Watson
4. George Carlin
5. Optimus Prime

i reckon that's a pretty comprehensive list of badassness, and well Emma watsons presence is pretty self explanatory

BM Epic

Eats Squid
1-J.Robert Oppenheimer
2-Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
3-I I Rabi
4-Sir Edmund Hillary
5-Albert Einstein
Very interesting dinner conversation!