1st March Illinbah funday

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
was it becasue it was wet?
yeah wet and mud and i couldbt clip because theyr egg beaters and wouldnt spin so i ended up as using the as flats:D

im gonna get jared graves to sign my helmet and sell it on ebay!!!!:D(just kiddin)

Booost

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There isn't an April funday as the first weekend in April is when the Sunshine Series race is on.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
yea im all rego'd up should be good. if the rain holds out it'll be the first time since nats ive got to ride the track in the complete dry, although last open day was awsome compared to nats. cant wait see ya''' there :D:D

stevenw

Pro Rider
There isn't an April funday as the first weekend in April is when the Sunshine Series race is on.
Just got back from the club meeting and it was decided to cancel the April funday because of the sunshine series race....

Cheers!

joshrides

Likes Dirt
the finday is for downhill and there is a XC race on, but no 4x an di was wonder steven you know at nationals how after the last bridge the line tapred to the right and there was that little rock jump. last open day i dont think you could do it, will you be able to do it on sunday ?

921812.yr10

Likes Dirt
I dont think they worked on it, not really shure thow.
yeah it always kicks me up and i usally end up caseing it because its to small.
might be better to get rid of it or make some thing more Substantial there as it will always get eroded by the cows and weather.
just my 2c's

Last edited: