1st March Illinbah funday

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
funday

my first time on a dh track on my atomik its ganna be awsome hope to see some of u guys there and also at the races hope u guys can also give me abit of a heads up lol newbie i no but cant wait

joshrides

Likes Dirt
hahah you will also have fun cleaning your bike :D i think we should be pretty right though, i really hope its dry

chillywilly

Likes Dirt
my first time on a dh track on my atomik its ganna be awsome hope to see some of u guys there and also at the races hope u guys can also give me abit of a heads up lol newbie i no but cant wait
come see me at the rego tent and you can do a run behind me, i will be going slow so you should be able to keep up.

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hahah you will also have fun cleaning your bike :D i think we should be pretty right though, i really hope its dry
Yeah in beaudesert here its been pretty dry and hopefully it'll stay that way then my cleats will be awesome on that track!:D

Viv92

Eats Squid
Yeah in beaudesert here its been pretty dry and hopefully it'll stay that way then my cleats will be awesome on that track!:D
I hope you haven't got cheap pedals! Mud + cheaper SPDs = on your arse in 2 seconds. :p DX's and CB pedals go alright in the mud though.

Nathan_S

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Help!!!!!!!!!

Hey i just bought a fox dhx 5 and i want it for tomorrow and was wondering if anyone has the tool to get the bushes off, The tool has a tapperd end if anyone has one can you please see me ill be wearing a blue tld flame hlmet and will be at a whit astra station wagon

madmanmark82

Likes Dirt
alsome day today, first run was a little sketch but the grass moved off the track so it was all good :) . And the guy that had a bad crash at the bottum of the track got home safely :D

MTB MAD

Likes Dirt
yea it was a sweet day i had somuch fun my new bike went well it got a bit scrached up on the suttles though:eek::eek: anyone got any pics from today my number was 114 and i was wereing a blue rjays helemet and a white and black 661 top

921812.yr10

Likes Dirt
well it was a good day for the 1 run that i got
halfway down my second run i think i crashed just after the jump/step up in the middle open section.
i;m not really shure because when i fell off i got concused and can not remember the crash or riding back down the hill
i ended up fracturing my humerus.
and will be missing out on kenilwoth :mad:

Last edited: