1st pic of 2008 Eastern26

aidensnake

Likes Dirt
da bike

just wondering if there is any reason why i should not get this bike, i am a freerider looking to do some street riding/dirt jumping, i have a little experience

Sketchy

Likes Dirt
just wondering if there is any reason why i should not get this bike, i am a freerider looking to do some street riding/dirt jumping, i have a little experience
you should really have no doubts about the bike, Eastern have made what I think the best dirtjumping/street bike to this date.

aidensnake

Likes Dirt
i have paided and all for my new night train but i was wondering when i will have it, will i be on it before christmas?????
any one with info, much appreciated

DW-1

Dirt Works
He told me he payed $1750.
What part of the country is he in?

rrp on that bike (stock out of the box) is $1599

btw: I just confirmed with the Eastern guys here that the first delivery of the 2008 Eastern26 bikes (inc' the Nighttrain) is not until very late January.

Elvis.

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got any news on the Eastern26 Slash 7" Coil w/ Totems and pics as well? Have'nt seen ANY pics or info other than in the dirt works catalouge, the one on their site has drop offs and i think they look no where near so good as it with totems.

DW-1

Dirt Works
Got any news on the Eastern26 Slash 7" Coil w/ Totems and pics as well? Have'nt seen ANY pics or info other than in the dirt works catalouge, the one on their site has drop offs and i think they look no where near so good as it with totems.
the Eastern26 site is showing the 2007 bikes.

Which we are all sold out of.

2008 are due end of January.

Elvis.

KA0S

Likes Dirt
In the latest edition of Australian Mountain Bike they have some specs and prices on the new Eastern range