2.35/2.4 tyres to fit a 32mm internal rim?

moorey

call me Mia
I approached neither Henty (Enduro hip pack and travel pack), nor Mitas (tyres and some frame straps) for anything.
Had never heard of Henty, and wasn’t familiar with Mitas in Australia at all.
@Boom King happened to meet Jeremy from Henty, and an associate who knows the Mitas guys was talking to them about Felix’s recent successes. I think he’s on here. Don’t know his username. Sorry Rich.
I did ask LBS how one goes about seeking a bit of support, expecting nothing from them, but they said Felix had been on their radar for a while, and took him on as a Kona and Fox ambassador. He gets better prices on shop kit and the frame, and will do some training and trips with the other shop riders. :)

Last edited:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I approached neither Henty (Enduro hip pack and travel pack), nor Mitas (tyres and some frame straps) for anything.
Had never heard of Henty, and wasn’t familiar with Mitas in Australia at all.
@Boom King happened to meet Jeremy from Henty, and an associate who knows the Mitas guys was talking to them about Felix’s recent successes. I think he’s on here. Don’t know his username. Sorry Rich.
I did ask LBS how ones goes about seeking a bit of support, expecting nothing from them, but they said Felix had been on their radar for a while, and took him on as a Kona and Fox ambassador. He gets better prices of kit and the frame, and will do some training and trips with the other shop riders. :)
Great stuff! Will be watching with great interest!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
without putting my sales hat on too hard and seeing you’ve already gone the tried and true path

Definitely encourage you peeps to try the folding bead Aquila ... I’ve finally spent time on them after 3 fracking years and they are impressive. (Long annoying story)

My only real gripe with the IBEX is that as the rear wears... there is no real transition knobs so you can get some vagueness then a hard bite of the large edge knobs in fast corners with gradual changes in radius. The Aquila has bigger / flatter centre/transition and edge knobs so is more predictable through is wear stages.

I’ve gone Aquila front / IBEX rear ... but will swap it around as the IBEX wears

Grip and rolling resistance is top notch.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
without putting my sales hat on too hard and seeing you’ve already gone the tried and true path

Definitely encourage you peeps to try the folding bead Aquila ... I’ve finally spent time on them after 3 fracking years and they are impressive. (Long annoying story)

My only real gripe with the IBEX is that as the rear wears... there is no real transition knobs so you can get some vagueness then a hard bite of the large edge knobs in fast corners with gradual changes in radius. The Aquila has bigger / flatter centre/transition and edge knobs so is more predictable through is wear stages.

I’ve gone Aquila front / IBEX rear ... but will swap it around as the IBEX wears

Grip and rolling resistance is top notch.
I'm looking forward to trying the Svelts Slider is sending me. Hopefully they'll roll fast too