20" Beginner, Lovely Lewis vs. Handsome Harry

hubbie

Forever 1,337
I think it would be good if you have the time, then you might actually get me for the letter.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Hey harry, sorry I've been taking so long. Still haven't got it recorded. been too busy, so I'll take a letter, and try to get a set, soonish. see how we go. Tried tailtaps 1 day last week at the bowl, but i can't get them at my local bowl yet and couldn't get to the next closest park.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Sorry I've been so unreliable of late. you've seen the weather.
I'll do my best to get something tomorrow.

shred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lemontime i must say you have the crappiest quilty vids every! get a better camera man. sorry just felt like saying that

hubbie

Forever 1,337
sorry i'm taking so long harry, almost there. the shop is real busy coming up to christmas. hopefully get some stuff on monday out at monster. cheersssss

hubbie

Forever 1,337
I think i've got something for you. Not sure how well it came up, cos we only had a phone cam, just waiting for a mate to upload it. hopefully tomorrow. not real happy with the trick either. I wanted to get other tricks, but smashed my knee not long after finally getting the cam out, and couldn't ride real well.

shmeado

Likes Dirt
righty-o here we go:

this is lewis's set, a nose manual across a box.

nose manual

(you might want to turn the sound down/off, when the file was converted the sound was distorted.

Last edited:

hubbie

Forever 1,337
don't remember it actually. Should be fine. Just out of interest, will you be heading out to monster any time soon? Would be cool if we had the same stuff to work with. I'm trying to get to all monday sessions ('cept christmas eve) if you want to try to get there and we could have a real live game! Sorry you can't see much in the vid.

Lewis

Richo 18

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOL. I know I have nothing to do with this thread but I thought that was funny.

Because you have to Nose Manual a box on boxing day. Or something to that extent.