2003 kona stinky STOLEN

Elmo

Likes Bikes
today, my 2003 kona stinky got stolen please does any body have some info l live around the linfield east area please help extremely sad :( :( :cry: :cry: :evil: :evil: :shock: :? :cry: :cry: :( :(

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
josh_lives_here said:
is it 2003 or 2004? :?
ummm....
Elmo said:
my 2003 kona stinky got stolen
Hey Elmo, have you got any pics of the bike itself, or can you give us some distinct features. There are alot of Stinky's out there, and we kinda need more info to work off.

stp

Likes Dirt
/

i fell your pain dude, but if you were a better person i wouldnt have to say this, DUDE YOU DESERVED IT! dont anyone try bitching at me till youve seen all the shit this kid sends me and what he sends to all my friends aswell

also i hope you find it, because i bike stolen is a bike stolen

Elmo

Likes Bikes
its pretty much stock it's got 2004 Jr t's and the seat is ripped abit got a couple of stickers on the frame and......

l miss riding her :( :cry:

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Re: /

stp said:
i fell your pain dude, but if you were a better person i wouldnt have to say this, DUDE YOU DESERVED IT! dont anyone try bitching at me till youve seen all the shit this kid sends me and what he sends to all my friends aswell

sorry for the OT all the 'good farkin users', but i have to say this, why do you not just shut up, this guy has had his bike stolen let it be karma or not, does it make things easier or better by you saying that? or are you just using this great website as a descreat way to piss someone of?

btw.. hopw you can get it back if not just say it was in your house and then next day it was gone...insurance froud :roll:

Byatch

Banned
hmmm, i detect some seroius hate.

And, don't you dare claim it fraudulently. you sholdn't punish everyone else's insurance premiums if you don't deserve the compensation.

however, if you post some specs, or a description (or better yet, some piccies), i'll keep an eye out.

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Have you gone round and given a specs list to bike stores in the area? They usually put the notes up in their workshop and if someone brings it in they can notify you.

Squidly Didly said:
josh_lives_here said:
is it 2003 or 2004? :?
ummm....
Elmo said:
my 2003 kona stinky got stolen
Hey Elmo, have you got any pics of the bike itself, or can you give us some distinct features. There are alot of Stinky's out there, and we kinda need more info to work off.
Last edited by Elmo on Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Hope you get it back, getting bikes stolen is a BITCH and should hunt to kill the person that steals them , good lucks all i can say

Anthony!

Likes Dirt
Yeah, i hope you find it, if my bike was stolen i would go crazy looking for it and put notes up everywhere. Good Luck.

mtbmx

Likes Dirt
OK elmo i live in east lindfield and i know the worst people in the area people that do real bad shit. and well it could have easily been one of these dudes. you know the shops? people that hang out there i know em but they are real dicey people ill talk about bikes to them and see if anything comes up but its risky i could get the shit beaten out of me but ill try.

if i see nething ill let you know instantly.

FuTAnT

Likes Dirt
mtbmx said:
OK elmo i live in east lindfield and i know the worst people in the area people that do real bad shit. and well it could have easily been one of these dudes. you know the shops? people that hang out there i know em but they are real dicey people ill talk about bikes to them and see if anything comes up but its risky i could get the shit beaten out of me but ill try.

How about you turn Vigilant, take em out with a few claymores and turn them into a pink mist ... a much better option.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
mtbmx said:

could it be that mtbmx is trying to work off his choad status?
dude, that sucks, stinkys are sweet. hope you get it back

®ider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Re: /

stp said:

you are so cruel STP..