2007 Giant Bikes

phillearned

Likes Dirt

Attachments

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
That look really good. I'm really impressed with the simple colour schemes used, especially on the Glory, it looks like it has a fairly good spec also.

phillearned

Likes Dirt
Full Carbon Trance and Anthem likely to be mid-year release, similar to Anthems this year, ie. should see them may/june-ish. (dont quote me on this :) )

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yeh,i love the simple looks.i know that the trance are a versatile bike just like the ac's were.meaning ive seen the athertons(more people too) do them up for a kick arse freeride single crown fork.that could be a reason.

nizai

Likes Dirt
i know that the trance are a versatile bike just like the ac's were.meaning ive seen the athertons
Gee's modified freerider is a Reign.

Also, the pictures listed in this thread only show 2 Reign models. Now the czech photos of the US/Europe versions had a third Gold reign with a short stem, beefier fork and 6.7 written on the side, instead of 6.0 ? Id be interested to see if this sweet looking model turns up in the aussie range.

N

JDB

Likes Dirt
We are a year behind the US with Giant frames, there is an X1 Reign (I think that's the name) that has 6.7" of rear travel and can take piggyback and coil shocks. My guess is it won't get here till next year.

agg25

Cannon Fodder
Seems they've gone from having a Trance 1,2,3 to a Trance 0,1,2.

Trying to trick people perhaps? Thinking they're buying an equivalent 06 Trance 2 but really its more like a 06 Trance 3.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
We are a year behind the US with Giant frames, there is an X1 Reign (I think that's the name) that has 6.7" of rear travel and can take piggyback and coil shocks. My guess is it won't get here till next year.
Uh your talking about the PROTOTYPE that rando has been riding. That's the reason it's not in production cause it is still in evaluation.

nizai

Likes Dirt
Oh maaaan that Reign X1 is freaking awseome. I wondered when they were going to allow space in the frame for a coil shock.

Come on Giant Australia, pull your finger out and get this model here!

N

agg25

Cannon Fodder
Don't know but I was just quoted $2500 for a 07 Trance 2 (available 3 weeks) and $3000 for an 07 Athem 1 (available 5 weeks) from Georges Bike Shop in Balcatta, Perth.

Az

Likes Dirt
Oh maaaan that Reign X1 is freaking awseome. I wondered when they were going to allow space in the frame for a coil shock.

Come on Giant Australia, pull your finger out and get this model here!

N

Be patient, its coming................