2007 National Championships is PRE-ENTRY ONLY

horsey

Likes Dirt
Cheers dude, but can you get them to change it to Friday night just for me?

I have a national round triathlon 7am Sunday morning (have to go to bed early).

demo man

Used to be cool.
haha - oh shite. Lucky someone's paying attention...

I honestly thought it was on Sat. Oh well, sorry about that one...

MadMatt

The MiniMan
I`ve been looking around the web site for the Nats & can`t seem to find anywhere that says whether we can camp at the site or not,,, i e-mailed one of the people mentioned on the site (i think it was the event co-ordinator) but havn`t recieved a reply,,, so Bucket or anyone else, can we camp there or what?

cheers in advance for your care & attention to the riders needs/wants :)

brooko

Likes Bikes
re dh course

Does anyone know where there is a layout or description of the dh course? dont seem to see one anywhere,but then again maybe im not looking in the right place,i know for Eildon there was a detailed run down on what to excpect of the track before even seeing it,would be good to have something similar for this track,even though i know Glen and Dennis and others will be doing there best to make it a good track!:confused:

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Does anyone know where there is a layout or description of the dh course? dont seem to see one anywhere,but then again maybe im not looking in the right place,i know for Eildon there was a detailed run down on what to excpect of the track before even seeing it,would be good to have something similar for this track,even though i know Glen and Dennis and others will be doing there best to make it a good track!:confused:
Check out this vid that Sam made

http://forums.farkin.net/showthread.php?t=71721

pieno

Likes Dirt
What classes are in Group A and what are in Group B for Downhill. I had a look at the website but couldn't find any info

shmity

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just renewed my MTBA license, but my old one has already expired, potentially i wont get a reciept or license by the time the event comes around, can i purchase a day license at the venue if needed?

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just renewed my MTBA license, but my old one has already expired, potentially i wont get a reciept or license by the time the event comes around, can i purchase a day license at the venue if needed?
Same question. My CORC membership has expired. There's no mention of day licence availability or costs on the website, do I assume it's covered in the entry fee?

demo man

Used to be cool.
Same question. My CORC membership has expired. There's no mention of day licence availability or costs on the website, do I assume it's covered in the entry fee?
I would be wary of that ssumption...

62060000 is where you'll find an answer (APIS) - I don't know.

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would be wary of that ssumption...

62060000 is where you'll find an answer (APIS) - I don't know.
The woman there wasn't sure, they will be getting back to me tomorrow.
I'll post up the answer when I get it.

EDIT: just found it here:
http://ticketmatesmtbnationals.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=61
Appears that it's $15 for a day licence and they are purchased at the race. I assume that covers race and all practice days but will confirm when they call me tomorrow.

Last edited:

dadcram

Squid
renewed club and MTBA memberships.

If you recently renewed your membership you should be able to get the Club Secretary or Memberships person to write you a note to that effect. As long as the Club OK's that you have paid then it should be acceptable without the $15 charge. Just make sure you have the piece of paper/email with you at Rego.

cam-o

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sam from APIS just called me. If you aren't a CA/MTBA member you pay a $15 day license at rego and are covered for all days irresepective of discipline. (i.e. You pay $15 once only no matter what you race and how often you practice)

Pretty happy with the rapid response, props to Sam.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
i'll be out there in my wifey and sombrero watching all the action cos im too poor this pay to race (and lazy)

should be good though.. especially after a few refreshing ales!

demo man

Used to be cool.
700 entries so far... starting to look a bit better (I expect this will rise faster and faster over the next few days as the close of entries comes near).

Oh, and no camping on-site, you'll have to find somewhere else to stay.