2007 National Championships is PRE-ENTRY ONLY

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hi,

everyone today was talking about group practice for thu, fri and sat yet nobody is clear what categorys are in each group (sometimes A is elite and sometimes its not). And nobody today organising the race could tell me and the website does not say anything about group practice (or what I could find)... so what the hell is it group parcitice or not? I don't want to turn up tomorrow and waste yet another day like what happened today!
Heres the link to the event schedule. Its got a mistake for friday , saying group B practice closes at both 11.30 and 2.30. I think that means it starts at 11.30. I don't like the sound of what you're saying though. I had a copy of the old schedule and planned my travelling times around that , arriving in Canberra around 12.00. Looks like I'll get less practice on Friday now. Lucky I checked !

dandan

Likes Bikes
thanks spinner.... don't know how i missed that page. the other page I was looking at had a column for category but nothing in it.

Also I just looked up the MTBA membership guide and rule book and it states that Group A is elite as demo-man has already said. I just know I have been to other national rounds in the past and this hasn't been the case - but its in the book so thats it! :)