2010 BoXXers !!!!!! ** Price Drop ;) Again! :O **

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
out of curiosity, how many of each set of forks do you have? because i have a feeling alot of people have been holding out for these forks :rolleyes:

TBSM

The Bike Shed Mortdale
Well enough people have coined them the '2010' so we will go with that. We have heard from rockshox that they will be releasing a limited number of 2009 forks which are essentially last years model with different colour lowers... (These might be left overs of some OEM supplies....)

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well enough people have coined them the '2010' so we will go with that. We have heard from rockshox that they will be releasing a limited number of 2009 forks which are essentially last years model with different colour lowers... (These might be left overs of some OEM supplies....)
They are officially MY2010... as per the manuals...

Jzx90

Likes Dirt
Hi,

I made a special order on your website and placed a deposit for a pair of white 2010 world cups. Will you be contacting me about these and do the deposits still stand or should i place an order via your site now?

Cheers
Jamie

TBSM

The Bike Shed Mortdale
Yours will be put aside when they come in and we will contact you for the remaining $$$. Would you be able to send us an email now and state which colour you were after? Just need the email for records..

Jzx90

Likes Dirt
Yours will be put aside when they come in and we will contact you for the remaining $$$. Would you be able to send us an email now and state which colour you were after? Just need the email for records..
Thanks!

Email sent. :D

SPU

Likes Dirt
Hmm very nice, how would these compare to the BOS?

I know that the BOS is slightly heavier but BOS claim ultimate traction....then again so does the Boxxer!

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
An extra $1k retail for a solo air spring??!! Are they on crack?

Who in their sane minds would get a wc over the team? The team is just such good value.

Jzx90

Likes Dirt
An extra $1k retail for a solo air spring??!! Are they on crack?

Who in their sane minds would get a wc over the team? The team is just such good value.
$730 extra through TBSM

A lot of people are saying that, esp considering how much more maintenance the wc's require but they are a lot more adjustable and considerably lighter.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
$730 extra through TBSM

A lot of people are saying that, esp considering how much more maintenance the wc's require but they are a lot more adjustable and considerably lighter.
Combine that with how much lighter your wallet will be and were talking kilo's of weight savings!

Hmmm Teams ay.... Anyone wanna swap a sligtly abused 24 yo kidney for some 2010 boxxer Teams :D

Jzx90

Likes Dirt
Combine that with how much lighter your wallet will be and were talking kilo's of weight savings!

Hmmm Teams ay.... Anyone wanna swap a sligtly abused 24 yo kidney for some 2010 boxxer Teams :D
Haha forgot to add that. :p

I hear kidneys fetch a premium overseas ;)