2010 - National DH - Round 2 - Shepparton (from Natarlie)

anok

Likes Dirt
Hey,

My wife Natarlie took some snaps out at Shepparton on Saturday so we thought that we would share some of them. I think that she got some great snaps.

Lube

Likes Dirt
Hey mate. Got any of #310 Expert men, white t-shirt on Sat, yellow on Sun, riding a Mongoose Boot'r Team 2010.
Got fair rolled on Sunday so if you have any pics of that even better! :D

Cheers
LEwis

Last edited:

DHD Jr

Likes Dirt
Hey,
Awesome photos, have you got any of 751 on a maroon turner 5 spot with white rims.

cheers, Ben.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
did anyone one else spontaneously laugh when you saw that guys head floating above the rocks in the second picture?

sick pictures

anok

Likes Dirt
Hey mate. Got any of #310 Expert men, white t-shirt on Sat, yellow on Sun, riding a Mongoose Boot'r Team 2010.
Got fair rolled on Sunday so if you have any pics of that even better! :D

Cheers
LEwis
Nat got one of you.

hye

hey cool pics. I was wondering if you got any pics of me apart from the one of me on the spinal board hahaha
num48 was in a full red kit on sat and black t with fox shorts on friday on a trek session 8 thanx heaps

hucker-for-life

Likes Dirt
really nice pictures.
did you happen to get any pics of #226 on a polished silver intense socom with red 2010 boxxer wcs, wearing black red white and green tld kit and silver and black tld D3?
Cheerss

ricky lee

Pro Rider
hey man.
awesome pics! did you happen to get any of #16 in a white and black fox kit with a blue helmet riding an intense 951.
cheers

Sarsha

Flash Point Promotions
Hi Mate,

did your wife get any of #3 in female.
I had pink gloves, socks and goggles.

Thanks!