DH 2011 Lapierre Team DH - now 17kg

Chuck401

Likes Bikes
Been wonting this bike since i first saw it on pinkbike hope you enjoy looking at it as much I do

small ride report:
Have now taken it out on a couple of ride's and the bike is every thing i expected plus more with it's 8 or so pivots. the first thing i noticed was with the bike being so light you have so much more control over it and is really easy to through around in the air and around corners. with the pendbox system it has it feels like it wont's you to pedal through the rough stuff and when you do pedal it is super smooth and really really efficient. it's grip, progression, and acceleration are all amazing. It also has a very neutral ride with all most perfect balance so over all this is the most amazing bike i have ever ridden and i would recommend any one getting one, they are cheaper than a 2011 demo 8 as well.

Frame - 2011 Lapierre team DH(large)
Rear shock - DHXRC4 now with TI spring
Front shock/fork - 2011 Fox 40
Handlebars - Easton havoc carbon low rise 750mm
Stem - Easton havoc
Headset - Alu S-Integrated Cartridge
Grips - Lapierre grips
Saddle - Selle Italia SL
Seatpost - Tomson elite masterpiece
Front brake - Formula The One
Rear brake - Formula The One
Cranks - Sram Descant
Chainguide - E Thirteen LG1
Chain - ?
Pedals - straightline
Rear derailleur - Sram XO
Rear shifter - Sram XO
Cassette - ?
Front hub - Mavic De-max
Rear hub - Mavic De-max
Front rim -Mavic De-max
Rear rim - Mavic De-max
Spokes - ?
Nipples - ?
Tyres - Hutchinson cougar
Tubes - ?
Total weight - 17 kg

DSC00727.jpg

More pics on page 3

for any one interested i got the bike from http://www.freeflowbikes.com/

Last edited:

Plow King

Little bit.
You know you have issues when your bicycle wheels cost more than your entertainment/gaming/sound system.

Sick bike

Mobywan

Likes Dirt
Great looking bike... one question though, how does the seatpost clamp? I can't see a clamp in the pic. :confused:

0psi

Eats Squid
You know you have issues when your bicycle wheels cost more than your entertainment/gaming/sound system.
Are you sure? I thought it was the other way around :p That's one hell of a bike mate, so shiney that you're gonna need a tinted visor. Go get some mud her!

aidz44

Likes Dirt
Although I do prefer last years model, this still brings much r-e-s-t-e-c-p-a

one question though, how does the seatpost clamp? I can't see a clamp in the pic. :confused:
yeah what Chuck says. (a little internal cam) on the triangle that connects the seat tube to the toptube.

Last edited:

taquar

Likes Dirt
Fucking balls...

It's... so... shiny.....

Those wheels would look great on my bike... :p

I always love the Lapierres, there's something about them.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Did you get that from k mart or big w?
Never mind me I'm well tired. sick sick sick looking ride mate. bet it will smash it. niiice..