DH 2011 Lapierre Team DH - now 17kg

scotty thommo

Likes Dirt
I think I need to change my under where ;)

That looks amazing the frame is so shiny
Looks good with the crome frame and Crome wheels

Very nice build

kanemb

Likes Dirt
Fucking wicked man, that is the nicest looking bike i have seen bar none, looks like youve adorned it with all the right parts to. So im guessing either money is no issue to you or your broke but happy. sweeeeeet

RiLiZe

Likes Dirt
is that one the short or the long frame?

looks soo nice, im on the search for a new bicycle and this by far has just gone up the list.
looks so nice and im sure it would look so much better in flesh

stevenw

Pro Rider
Rhys Willemse will be sponsored by Lapierre for the Australian DH season. His first race on a Lapierre will be in Adelaide next week. Feel free to check out his bike at all the big races.

Advance Traders is the name of the company bringing the Lapierres into Australia. They should be in bike shops very soon.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rhys Willemse will be sponsored by Lapierre for the Australian DH season. His first race on a Lapierre will be in Adelaide next week. Feel free to check out his bike at all the big races.

Advance Traders is the name of the company bringing the Lapierres into Australia. They should be in bike shops very soon.
Will Rhys be racing any of the world cups this year or just the nationals and other local races?

stevenw

Pro Rider
Will Rhys be racing any of the world cups this year or just the nationals and other local races?
Not at this stage... He was offered a ride when he got back from overseas, but they never came back to him with the offer. He waited 2 months for them to come back to him with the offer but they didn't, and now they aren't even returning his calls or e mails . So now he is not sure what to do...

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not at this stage... He was offered a ride when he got back from overseas, but they never came back to him with the offer. He waited 2 months for them to come back to him with the offer but they didn't, and now they aren't even returning his calls or e mails . So now he is not sure what to do...
Thats a huge shame, loved watching him ride at a few of the sunshine series rounds last year. Absolute pinner, hope someone comes along to support him enough that he can get overseas.