2011 Trek Session world racing

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is the point in teasing people to piss them off? I hate it when people give glimpses of their new bikes. Wouldnt you prefer to show it off and brag aboout it or some bull?

dunndog

Eats Squid
Mine has a red cane creek headset installed with a black top cap, did you guys get the same? Just curious, as the wat it's packaged looks like they threw a few odd pieces together to make up theheadset, could be wrong as i don't know much about them really..

dunndog

Eats Squid
Here's a pic of mine, on the stand..

It arrived with the top cup pressed in wrong/fucked, pretty sure the frame is fine. will know soon enough. Very impressive in the flesh, quality. Trek have a thing or 2 to learn about packaging though..trek 016.jpgtrek 014.jpgtrek 019.jpg

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah got the red cane creek with black top cap. That's how it's supposed to be, it's the same on the completes. Got mine frame half built up tonight. Just waiting for new parts now :( :)

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What size did everyone else get? Got a large as the medium was going to be smaller than my medium 2010 glory. Where as the large is about a cm longer.

dunndog

Eats Squid
Yeah went the large, tossed up between that and medium but went the salon rather than the coupe;) And yeah figured that about the top cap, was just wondering for a while there whether they'd banged it together in a hurry, put the wrong cap in the bag, smashed my top cup in and farked it off over here.. Was so looking forward to getting the build underway today, spewing about it! could be worse though.. shite happens

Last edited:

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like to take my time building her up. It's all most a orgasmic as it will be when I finally ride her.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I've had 2 delays worth 6 weeks waiting time (10 weeks total) and now i have to wait more till i get this sorted.. i'm gunna build it and ride it as quick as i can!

Big Galapa

Likes Bikes
I've had 2 delays worth 6 weeks waiting time (10 weeks total) and now i have to wait more till i get this sorted.. i'm gunna build it and ride it as quick as i can!
man i know how you feel i had to wait maybe a little longer for my 2010 session 88 frame from warranty and there were just little things that kept me waiting like the frame took a while then when i got the frame the lbs said to me that trek didn't send the axle so i had to wait again for that but all good now , But it will be more then worth it when you get it all together

Mr_hANky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh I was told it was going to be here on the 10th of December or some shot. Didn't happen then the trek guys went on holidays and I had to wait. The shop I got my frame from has also bought in three completes. We haven't had a problem with any of the completes or my frame, everything came in when they said it would and all parts have been supplied.