2012 Forrest 6 Hour - Entries now open

casnell

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There was an exposed tree root just in the entry to that berm running gently right to left. It almost got me a few times :)
I had two huge moments on that root, once right on someones tail and we were hammering - nearly crapped myself !

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Yes, there was one berm in mariners that had 2 exposed tree roots. Nearly every lap I managed to get at least one of them. My slow riding style kept me upright!

macboy

Likes Dirt
I had two huge moments on that root, once right on someones tail and we were hammering - nearly crapped myself !
I was following close behind a dude through there on one lap and we both almost had a simultaneous high side. It bucked both of us big style. it's a shame to photographer didn't catch it. Crossed bars and unclipped feet flying everywhere!!

pistonbroke

Eats Squid
Yep, forgot the bit about "extensive fire plan" during the summer months

:)

Roland
I'm not hearing a NO!

But I don't want to hijack this thread and take away from what was a super 6 hour Worlds.
I would like to thank all the track marshals for the kind words, particularly the one in the silly hats handing out snowballs. I'm not sure if they are on the banned PED's list, but it really seemed to help. Maybe they were Spanish snowballs?

pretendingtoride

Likes Bikes
First team race and only my 6th race since starting riding a mountain bike in Jan, was a great event, camping at the track was awesome great tracks, great racing, great people. Gad a great duel with a mates pair, settled by 2 mins after 6.5hrs or racing!

Every race I compete in makes me enjoy it more and more!

Huge thanks to all who make it possible... Next year the solo race for sure!