2012 World 24 Hour Mountain Bike Championships - Intense Battle

stuartwsc

Likes Bikes
Tinker Juarez Interview

Watch the Tinker Jaurez video... click on the image as Tinker talks 24h racing leading into the September 2012 W24C in Canmore.

Tinker is actually siting in the pit zone some 200 days before the race.

Tinker.jpg

stuartwsc

Likes Bikes
"Endurance within" the book.

Rob Lee won his category at the W24C / WSC back in Whistler 2005. Recently he focused his energy on a book entitled "Endurance within" which I received yesterday. I believe only 100 copies have been produced and after the first couple chapters this morning over a cup of coffee I wanted to let the endurance tribe know about this project. Here is a link to Rob's book. http://kinesismorvelo-rob-lee.posterous.com/my-book-pre-order-date-announced

Congratulations Rob!

Endurance with by Rob Lee.jpg

Last edited:

stuartwsc

Likes Bikes
#2 Ranked 24h solo rider in the world... Cory Wallace video Interview

Part of our ongoing video interviews, here is the second one featuring Cory Wallace.

All ready 42+ countries have watched this video and closing in on 2,000 loads.

http://vimeo.com/37451116

cory.jpg

W24C.png

stuartwsc

Likes Bikes
Know one wins going solo...

As endurance riders we all know that it takes a team of supporters to allow us to be the best on any given day... it's no different come race week for organizers who rely on great passionate people to work and volunteer.

Today we celebrate our operations directors birthday. Click here to send you wishes: http://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hours-of-Adrenalin-World-Solo-Championships/103364261277

Save a piece of cake for us this September Kevin!

Cheers

Kevin_Card.jpg

stuartwsc

Likes Bikes
Another Top European rider registers for W24C / WSC

Another strong European rider joins the best elite field since 1999. Zdenek Kriz was an impressive 3rd at The Scott behind Jason English and Andrew Bell in 2008. Also Kriz won the European solo championships beating BAUER Gerald a former top finisher at W24C / WSC.

www.W24C.com

toby

Likes Dirt
For some reason this thread annoys me cause it's just an ad, with one person contributing.

I'm all for the intense battle, but really maybe this would be better done with a newsletter mailout to your customers?

Shrekmeister

Likes Dirt
For some reason this thread annoys me cause it's just an ad, with one person contributing.

I'm all for the intense battle, but really maybe this would be better done with a newsletter mailout to your customers?

ive been thinking that for ages.....seriously Stu are you just trying to annoy everyone now that you havent meant the standards that CORC are able to....

sure 2010 was a great event at stromlo, but seriously....this is just spam....

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ive been thinking that for ages.....seriously Stu are you just trying to annoy everyone now that you havent meant the standards that CORC are able to....

sure 2010 was a great event at stromlo, but seriously....this is just spam....
+1, all this is on your web site ( i would assume, as i am also not interested....) so anyone who wants to can go there for updates.

akashra

Eats Squid
And evidently it's not enough having one thread for it, but he's also got a thread going in the XC/Enduro events subforum too with identical crossposts, another faux pas on its own.

stuartwsc

Likes Bikes
Postings x 2

It has become a bit confusing from this end with two forum areas:

XC / Enduro & XC / Enduro Events.

We have noticed posting on both by a number of races. We would prefer only one forum as well.

Maybe the Rotoburn folks can assist by either removing one area or asking all races to only post in one area. Either way we are happy to comply, as we would prefer one posting = less time posting period.

Cheers,

W24C/WSC committee

stuartwsc

Likes Bikes
Mr. Tim

And evidently it's not enough having one thread for it, but he's also got a thread going in the XC/Enduro events subforum too with identical crossposts, another faux pas on its own.
Tim,

the sport of 24 hour racing is small in compared to other disciplines world wide. It's even smaller when one considers solo riders only. Should we not all be pulling in the same direction rather than continuous put downs. Lets keep the sport positive.

W24C/WSC