VIC 2013 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs /,May 5th,/ June 16 /,July 14 /Aug 11th

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
2013 InterWinter Series. 4 Races 4 Clubs /,May 5th,/ June 16 /,July 14 /Aug 11th
Dates are set more racing Fun this Winter

Sunday, May 5, 2013 @ Ballarat (3hr enduro)
Sunday, June 16, 2013 @ Castlemaine (TBA, most likely XCO)
Sunday, July 14, 2013 @ Redesdale (Marathon)
Sunday, August 11, 2013 @ You-Yangs (Stage race)

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
XCO question

Cross Country Olympic . it is a number of laps over about 1 hour 15mins , therefore a grade will prob. do two more laps than C grade.
Also we started a 2013 post if that helps.

my guess would be either 5 or 6 laps A grade and then 3 or 4 laps C grade if the track is not too steep

mars mtb

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, so if this is split say ABC grade does it contain teams or 40+ category or is it all solo (if so that that have 40+) or just ABC and that's it?

Ta.

CQP

Likes Bikes
Tyre choice for inter winter

Bit of a gloomy morning here in Ballarat. Just the way we like it. Anyway, it gave me a chance to reflect on which tyres I might run this season as we defend the club cup...

In your face Geelong!

Attachments

mmatrix

Likes Dirt
Ouch!

Bit of a gloomy morning here in Ballarat. Just the way we like it. Anyway, it gave me a chance to reflect on which tyres I might run this season as we defend the club cup...

In your face Geelong!
OUCh! !!!!!!!!!!

Benizmo

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, so if this is split say ABC grade does it contain teams or 40+ category or is it all solo (if so that that have 40+) or just ABC and that's it?

Ta.
Its just simple ABC, all solo, no age cats.

The first round will be used for grading typically, but you will always get people rocking up to later rounds and self seeding anyway.

Its all just good fun, in the end you are racing everyone else regardless of your cat.

moorey

call me Mia
Its just simple ABC, all solo, no age cats.

The first round will be used for grading typically, but you will always get people rocking up to later rounds and self seeding anyway.

Its all just good fun, in the end you are racing everyone else regardless of your cat.
My cat doesn't ride...my dog, on the other hand....:noidea:

Planning the same track for Reedsdale again? :prays to jebus almighty:

serowe

Likes Dirt
What I like about events like this are these 'What the....' moments.

All I see is a rider coming towards me, looking through the viewfinder I see something that, well, isn't 'quite right' (costume, grimace, :faint: etc) and usually it isn't until the rider has gone past me that I say to myself 'What the....' and, by then another 3 or 4 riders come through and I have to go and play back the images to see if I was seeing things or not!

The best part though? Very rarely do I see someone who isn't enjoying themself or wearing a grimace that doesn't turn into :eagerness: soon after!

riderideride

Likes Dirt
What I like about events like this are these 'What the....' moments.

All I see is a rider coming towards me, looking through the viewfinder I see something that, well, isn't 'quite right' (costume, grimace, :faint: etc) and usually it isn't until the rider has gone past me that I say to myself 'What the....' and, by then another 3 or 4 riders come through and I have to go and play back the images to see if I was seeing things or not!

The best part though? Very rarely do I see someone who isn't enjoying themself or wearing a grimace that doesn't turn into :eagerness: soon after!
That's awesome :)