VIC 2013 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs /,May 5th,/ June 16 /,July 14 /Aug 11th

serowe

Likes Dirt
<cough cough> What? Me? Enjoy those moments as well?

(Seriously, believe it or not, I don't go looking for those spots that cause riders to come off - I'm too squeemish for that! I will admit, though, that a sequence of images of someone, errrr, 'doing the wrong thing' can be interesting - if for nothing more than, as one rider did a couple of years ago, bought the entire sequence of him coming off to analyse just what he did wrong!)

I'm going to *try* to get to the Interwinter rounds again this year - my health though will be the stumbling block this time...

Rocky Riders

Likes Bikes
Yo, Castlemaine,

Can you take it back to the Pinies?

Last two years were too flat.
Holding our round at the Pinies is our current plan. Finalising land use permits at the moment.

There'll be plenty of climbing but what goes up, must come down. :dance:

drfuentes

Likes Dirt
Welcome back to Creswick

MTB: Interwinter 2013, Round 1

Interwinter 2013, Round 1
Novotel Forest Resort Creswick, nestled between Ballarat & Daylesford and only 75 minutes from Melbourne is the perfect backdrop for the “3 hour Rebellion” on Sunday 5th May

Date: Sunday 5th May

Seniors
Time: Registrations from 8:00am, event start 10:00am
Format: 3hr Enduro (solo only)
Track: 7km approx.
Entries: For entries to this event and series info, go to http://www.entryzone.com.au and follow the 2013 Interwinter Series link.

Juniors
Time: Registrations from 8:15am, event start 8:45am
Format: 30min, Enduro (solo only)
Track: 2km approx.
Entries: Enter on the day

The Course
The Resort boasts its own purpose built off road mountain bike course that weaves its’ way around the 150 acres of land amongst the forest, golf course and skirting around the outskirts of the historic town of Creswick.

Facilities
All riders will have the use of the Novotel’s facilities, which includes toilets, bathroom and HOT showers.

Club Cup
As with last year, each of the 4 clubs that are part of Interwinter will be trying to win the 'club cup', the single best thing that individual members can do is participate! Points are awarded for performance and attendence, last year BSCC won the cup because of the number of BSCC riders participating in all 4 events, so lets do it again! But this year we want even more club members coming to the events, even if you are not the fastest person on 2 wheels, at least you are giving it a go, and on the plus side you will get to experience some different trails.

Volunteers
Like with any event BSCC hosts we are asking our members (and their families) to volunteer some of their time to help us put on this event on. Major events of this type are the club’s major source of revenue so your help is greatly needed. No previous or special experience is required. If you are interested please email mtb@cyclingballarat.com.auThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

CQP

Likes Bikes
El Presidente...

Rich Grant from GMBC sent through this picture of him with "his precious", the 2011 Inter Winter Presidents Cup.

Funny how they haven't awarded a presidents cup since Phil Orr became the president here in Ballarat...

Attachments

sossy

Saucier
I have waaaay to much time on my hands.......
And that has what to do with interwinter?

Sure it's funny and all, but it has nothing to do with interwinter or GMBC bringing that cup back to its rightful home.

That, and I'm allergic to ginger dammit!

Russity

Likes Bikes
And that has what to do with interwinter?

Sure it's funny and all, but it has nothing to do with interwinter or GMBC bringing that cup back to its rightful home.

That, and I'm allergic to ginger dammit!
I see your point. It doesn't really have anything to with the Interwinter or GMBC believing they can take back the cup? Maybe they will. I dunno really. I was just asked to put something together and post it up. Someone told me Geelong had a reputation for famous Gingers and the word Muppet is pretty non abusive, so I worked along those lines. I'll try harder next time to please all the people all of the time.

But it got one racer fired up at least.

See you all at the Interwinter. Maybe we can discuss post renaissance French art?

sossy

Saucier
I see your point. It doesn't really have anything to with the Interwinter or GMBC believing they can take back the cup? Maybe they will. I dunno really. I was just asked to put something together and post it up. Someone told me Geelong had a reputation for famous Gingers and the word Muppet is pretty non abusive, so I worked along those lines. I'll try harder next time to please all the people all of the time.

See you all at the Interwinter. Maybe we can discuss post renaissance French art?
Sweet, I'll study up!

I just want to be Fozzy!

serowe

Likes Dirt
And I'm starting to get worried about what type/sort of photos I'll be taking this series! Better make sure my Working With Children card is still up to date.... :lol:

Russity

Likes Bikes
And I'm starting to get worried about what type/sort of photos I'll be taking this series! Better make sure my Working With Children card is still up to date.... :lol:
For sure. Last time I was checked, my mental age was that of a 12 year old. Are there many catholic priests taking photos at the Interwinter this year then?