VIC 2013 InterWinter Series. 4 races 4 Clubs /,May 5th,/ June 16 /,July 14 /Aug 11th

serowe

Likes Dirt
That's getting a bit personal, Stevo, but you're welcome to meet me in the pines after the race to find out for yourself... :pray:
I let the camera do all my spying thank you! But, unfortunately, it appears I won't be at any events for the next few months. I tried to get there this weekend but, let's just say recent 'issues' are preventing me from travelling more than about 10 minutes from home!

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
One proposal (which I know has holes in it)

145 men + 21 women = 166 entrants on the day

145 / 3 = 48.3

So based on that....

• First 48 placings go into A grade?
  • Next 48 placings go into B grade?
  • Final 49 placings go into C grade?
  • 21 women go into the Ladies grade? (Or if they wish, they can go into A and B)

• 1st female placed 38th overall, so would be A grade pretty comfortably - yes Moorey you got chick'd ;-)
  • 2nd female placed 48th overall, so would be borderline A grade
  • 3rd female place 74th overall, so would solidly be in B grade

Of course there is room for movement - based on this suggestion, Peter K would be in B grade. Somehow I think he belongs in A grade :)

moorey

call me Mia
That's pretty much what Paul is working on. To the riders I heard on Sunday, saying they were taking it a bit easy to ensure not making A grade seedings, I remember who you are...and don't expect me to let you past when you catch/pass me in the coming rounds. :mmph:

akashra

Eats Squid
We have a pretty good idea who 'is' and 'isnt' A grade, B grade etc.
Don't worry. The rules have been written such that those sandbaggers will just find themselves DQd in future rounds if the results come out such that that's happened. They're not fooling anyone.

sossy

Saucier
I assume the rules state you need to use the same bike for both races?
How do you wipe your arse Court? there's no rules for how to hold the paper.

It' a club race, how serious does it need to be?

Just to be clear, there will be scrutineering at the GMBC round - all UCI measurements taken and checked for compliance, fines issued for incorrect number plate placement, 10 minute mechanical window between events, all riders will be microchipped, and some riders will be desexed.

If you aren't coming to race for fun and race your appropriate category - please don't come.

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
How do you wipe your arse Court? there's no rules for how to hold the paper.

It' a club race, how serious does it need to be?

Just to be clear, there will be scrutineering at the GMBC round - all UCI measurements taken and checked for compliance, fines issued for incorrect number plate placement, 10 minute mechanical window between events, all riders will be microchipped, and some riders will be desexed.

If you aren't coming to race for fun and race your appropriate category - please don't come.

Geez Rich, settle petal - seems the only time I forgot to add the ":)" I was taken seriously :p

moorey

call me Mia
Geez Rich, settle petal - seems the only time I forgot to add the ":)" I was taken seriously :p
Nah, you were serious courts. You know you've still got my measure on the xc loop, but I reckon you were worried about me bringing the Dh bike and slamming you on the super d. Don't fret it. I'll ride the 160mm AM bike for both...... If I'm in A grade for the xco, just try passing my with those extra wide bars while I struggle up the hills. :third:

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Nah, you were serious courts. You know you've still got my measure on the xc loop, but I reckon you were worried about me bringing the Dh bike and slamming you on the super d. Don't fret it. I'll ride the 160mm AM bike for both...... If I'm in A grade for the xco, just try passing my with those extra wide bars while I struggle up the hills. :third:
You got me moorey. I was actually going to raise it with my mates Pat McQuaid and Hein Verbruggen and get their heavies to come all the way to Castlemaine and force you to eat a bag of dicks :)

Never done a Super D so it sounds all very exciting! :)