2015 27.5" YT Industries Tues $4399/$3399AUD

haltz

Likes Dirt
Anyone anywhere within driving distance from.Newcastle got/getting one? Want to order but not completely blind

morticus

Likes Dirt
Anyone anywhere within driving distance from.Newcastle got/getting one? Want to order but not completely blind
None available for delivery before March I believe. Also, was chatting to a mate yesty who is thinking about buying one, do you need to pay GST + import tax when buying a bike through them? GST obviously 10%, plus 5% import tax. That adds another $915 onto the $6099 if you are getting the carbonium. Might wanna check that out Mr Halton, let me know if you end up buying one.

morticus

Likes Dirt
Further from above, have emailed YT and they responded within 20 minutes, the GST and import tax are inclusive.

EMF

Eats Squid
pullin hard

A s..t hot bike for a reasonable price! The v10 is now 5k frame only, SC are pulling our legs. I guess anything goes when you have the world champ on your bike....
True in OZ SC has priced themselves through the roof. Takes me back to the day where you can save a grand buying USA.
But I have a suspicion part the structured pricing is going to Boyer's slush fund

Well it makes the second market more attractive

The Fish

Likes Bikes
True in OZ SC has priced themselves through the roof. Takes me back to the day where you can save a grand buying USA.
But I have a suspicion part the structured pricing is going to Boyer's slush fund

Well it makes the second market more attractive
Well they are beautiful, as a biking status symbol i think they must be top of the tree at the moment just terrible value.