DH 2015 Evil Undead, (better pics)

S_Town

Likes Dirt
Thanks to Udi for the frame! Just riding up and down the driveway I can tell this is going to be an awesome bike!

2015 Evil Undead Large
2015 Fox DHX RC4
2015 Fox 40 Floats
Avid Code brakes
Renthal Fatbar/grips
ODI stem
E13 LG1r cranks
Blackspire pedals
Renthal chainring
KMC X10SL chain shortened for 9spd
Sram X0 shifter/X9 derailleur
Thompson Elite seatpost
SDG Fly saddle
Hope Pro2 Evo hubs. 40Pt rear
Stans Flow EX rims and Maxxis Shorty tyres

Last edited:

higgin_d

Likes Dirt
How awesome is that anticipation when you know how good she's going to ride, but you just can't wait to have it rolling on dirt.

The rig looks good man... I like it

S_Town

Likes Dirt
Better pics

Here are some better pics so people can actually see the bike properly. Excuse the dog poo!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Undead's are amazing, one the best bikes I've ever ridden. Feels like the rear end never leaves the ground

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can I ask where you sourced the 2015 frame from?

Was that the one for sale on here?

Awesome bike.

dunndog

Eats Squid
I can confirm you will love it. Mine took a bit of tuning to get it feeling as good in the rough stuff as my session did, but when I got that sorted it was like the morning sun glistening off dew drops which had settled on a field of tulips. Enjoy!
PS how did you get the Renthal ring to fit? I'll be stuffed if I could figure that one out, ended up having to buy a Chromag ring.. couldn't space the renthal right to fit the chainguide.

Last edited:

S_Town

Likes Dirt
I can confirm you will love it. Mine took a bit of tuning to get it feeling as good in the rough stuff as my session did, but when I got that sorted it was like the morning sun glistening off dew drops which had settled on a field of tulips. Enjoy!
PS how did you get the Renthal ring to fit? I'll be stuffed if I could figure that one out, ended up having to buy a Chromag ring.. couldn't space the renthal right to fit the chainguide.
I do love it! Took it for a proper ride Sunday and it's definitely a different feeling bike at first, but in such a good way!

Strange, I had no issues with the guide and ring. I just swapped it over from my old frame without changing anything. :noidea: