2015 Team Rumours/Changes

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Blenky a solid ride?
The lappiere is a much more solid ride than the scott for him in my opinion.

Emmy could go back to mondraker? She was teamed up with damien spagnolo back than and also Markus pekoll. Where are those two guy at the moment?
Blenki and Emmaline are teaming up together in another crew, will be interesting to see how they fare on this fairly new bike. Hart is NOT riding for giant/fox anymore. New face going to be riding for Polygon (very cool). Neko is not on Trek anymore. Troy is riding specialized.

Not going to say too much more but pretty much all of the speculation so far has been a little off the mark. Exciting huh?

driftking

Wheel size expert
Blenki and Emmaline are teaming up together in another crew, will be interesting to see how they fare on this fairly new bike. Hart is NOT riding for giant/fox anymore. New face going to be riding for Polygon (very cool). Neko is not on Trek anymore. Troy is riding specialized.

Not going to say too much more but pretty much all of the speculation so far has been a little off the mark. Exciting huh?
Sources?

I think you quoted me just before I added to my previous post about blenky and her shifting together.
Fairly new bike, hmm new brand to the circuit or new model. Sparked my interest on that one. Trying to think of all the new bikes that have been released.

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Sources?

I think you quoted me just before I added to my previous post about blenky and her shifting together.
Fairly new bike, hmm new brand to the circuit or new model. Sparked my interest on that one. Trying to think of all the new bikes that have been released.
Sorry, didn't see the addition before blurting my guts out. Can't divulge my sources, would get some people in trouble, but can confirm that they are very solid industry people form overseas.

RE Blenki and Emmaline, not a new team, bike hit the circuit last season in Carbon/27.5. Will definitely boost this team's profile and results, although it's current riders are mad dudes that have been on the scene for ages and are very experienced. Hope they get something going.

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
brosnan beat gwin in the overall did he not?
Brosnan is younger and has a lot more life left in him as a rider.
No, Troy finished 3rd while Gwin was 2nd. Troy performed better at worlds though.

RE Blenki and Emmaline, not a new team, bike hit the circuit last season in Carbon/27.5. Will definitely boost this team's profile and results, although it's current riders are mad dudes that have been on the scene for ages and are very experienced. Hope they get something going.
Would you say it's a pivotal change for them?

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sorry, didn't see the addition before blurting my guts out. Can't divulge my sources, would get some people in trouble, but can confirm that they are very solid industry people form overseas.

Norco it is then

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yes
Yes
No
No
Cracks me up when the hype is over the announcements have been made and the reputable source turns out to be a potato head that was nowhere near right, happens 100% of the time................

NoFilter

Likes Dirt
Cracks me up when the hype is over the announcements have been made and the reputable source turns out to be a potato head that was nowhere near right, happens 100% of the time................
100% of the time eh? Time will tell I suppose. Looking forward to seeing if Mr. Potato head is right.

Last edited:

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
Looks like we'll hear who's on Scott soon, names being tossed around a lot include Mulally and Needles? Tyler Morland does claim he's American...

New Picture (3).jpg

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Interesting idea and rumours in the thread on vital
A lot of people with no idea though as evident by some still saying Troy is moving to Giant even after they released their 2015 roster which was also included in that thread.